• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

What do you like about KF2?

The looks. Gameplay not.
  2. G

How do E.D.A.R S work with out a head

Hi. For some reason I can't write you a private message anymore, so I do it just here. Could you please give me the names of the edars to spawn them by console?
  3. G

A Simple Poll About The Weapon System

I didn't look deep into the latest update yet. My first impression about the weapon upgrade system: The good thing about it is that weapons get more viable off-perk. Example: When the gunslinger perk was initially released in v1015 the .500 magnum revolver needed 13-14 headshots to take down a...
  4. G

remove firebug from game..or ban from HOE difficutly

There are do's and don'ts. And that attitude that one player insists of doing something completely viable, ignoring how he is thwarting the actions of other players, is what usually leads to the friction that gets firebads kicked. And frankly, I don't see the firebugs complaining much about what...
  5. G

Do an experiment. Go to your local football ground and play with this attitude.
  6. G

You are missing the point. I didn't say that fools don't manage to get rekt anymore. The point is that KF2 is on a teamplay level way more forgiving than KF1, where one little mistake can lead to the whole team wiping in an eye blink. The good side of that is that griefing in KF2 is not that...
  7. G

Sure, but the noobest thing there is to do is what attracts the noobest players most. Players that go for precision takedowns of large zeds like gunslingers for example play a game on an entirely different tactical level than someone who just hoses down the ground in the general direction of the...
  8. G

The thing is just that people that are able to "play well" usually don't pick the perk that is designed around to be accessible for people that don't or can't "play well". The fundamental problem is that perks that are about dealing head damage don't mix so well with perks that are about body...
  9. G

There is a mutator to restrict perks, weapons and skills. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=909271656
  10. G

@devs, you guys REALLY need to step up your game on collision programming

I think what the OP tries to say is that map design isn't in favour of his playstyle.
  11. G

@devs, you guys REALLY need to step up your game on collision programming

That pretty much sums up what you answer to everything. Being as unpretentious as you must make the game really enjoyable.
  12. G

Two things I have a problem with currently

This game needs a lot but I'm afraid the devs are too busy making cosmetics and bringing the market to consoles.
  13. G

Think the Mac10 will be swat or FB?

In KF1 it had only incendiary ammo on-perk. Still pretty powerful on sharps with his headshot bonus. I think it's obvious that in KF2 it has to be a cross-perk SMG like the medics. The interesting question is if SWAT will get it with incendiary ammo or without. Personally I would like to have...
  14. G

Will there be more classes?

The fact that some people are sniffing glue doesn't make it a good thing. I understand that TWI goes for bandwith instead of depth in many ways. That might not be a problem for their paycheck but it is for the essence of their games. Personally I would wish that they would do something like...
  15. G

That's funny. Correct me when my memory is off but as far as I remember the survivalist came out around the time when the game was relesed which over one year ago. Full release was at the 18th november 2016. This is 13 months without fixing that mess. They certainly didn't run out of time for a...
  16. G

Come on, how long ago was the survivalist implemented? Look at reddit, every couple of days a discussion is getting started how to fix that mess. Nothing has happened so far. And what the games framework offers at oppurtunitys in terms of combos and interesting gameplay, what the game designers...
  17. G

News Is What Somebody Does Not Want You To Print. All the Rest Is Advertising Criticism is where improvement comes from. If that is disturbing to you I'm sorry but I do it for good reason.
  18. G

The Hemoglobin is a victim of very poor design

To be honest I doubt that this gun is working as intended at the moment. A medic without the acidic rounds skill will actually do more damage than with that skill. The hemogoblin does poison damage per default, shouldn't that rather add up with the acidic rounds skill? Another weird quirk is...