• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Thoughts about a certain video

im shocked :eek: had i not seen it with my own eyes i wouldnt believe it were possible
  2. K

Is this game already dead?!

population is down due to that OTHER game which came out this week. ill keep coming back to ro2 because the gun play is more satisfying. i shoot and my target goes down and thats it NOT like you know.. shooting someone clearly and he turns around to knife you dead. i tell you tho, that...
  3. K

Thoughts about Ro2

. . i played a little ro1 i got into it late sadly. but for some reason i played the tank maps a lot more in ro1 and really havent touched them at all in ro2. sadly the servers are down to about 2000 players sometimes. many of which are filled with stinkin bots. i agree that the controls...
  4. K

Vote for what you want in the next patch

i want maps as big and as tank filled as you would find in "men at war: assault squad." oh man can you imagine fighting it out on that big overlord map. whole town, open areas, bunker overlooking the whole area. stugs and pumas everywhere. meh dare to dream
  5. K

Commissars House, what were they thinking?

i kind of like commisars house because you get a lot of ranged fire and chance.
  6. K

2D Art Concept Artist looking for work

Hi all im KilluH maybe youve seen me playing on some servers. Well Im also trying to break into the game art business after working as a computer tech. Im currently working with one mod team - Guard Duty Mod team for HL2. If any mod teams are looking for a concept artist or a 2d artist to...
  7. K

More historical loadouts for Realism mode

I couldnt read all the pages. But i agree lockdown needs to be fixed. I cant tell you how many times i was holding a position well when all of sudden its like "your in protected area" and like an idiot im popping in and back out of cover just trying to run back and then drop dead immediately...
  8. K

No way Stats are working properly

stats are working fine for me as well.
  9. K

BF3 and why I will play RO2 more

hmm hmm well i just tried the bf3 beta and i think it does a lot of things great for sensory awareness. that said i didnt play more than two minutes before i x'ed out and came back to ro2. having to shoot a guy a friggin thousand times and NOTHING happens is just contradictory to shooting...
  10. K

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

ive been trying the bf3 beta again today - i wish it could be more hardcore because i shouldnt have to shoot a guy in a tshirt 9 times just to put him down. what a joke. im thinking THIS is what makes its so hyper run and gun - theres no fear. i swear i lose more kills because ive got to...
  11. K

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

Hmmm Hmmm I tried the BF3 beta and i thought the feel of shooting, the sfx (like the little clink your rifle makes as you crawl) were spot on, the fluidity of movement was typical to the bf games - good. I think it does Suppresion better than Ro2 - shame. It also does the crack of bullets by...