• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

Squad Wild Cats Clan

well just to jet you all know im am shipping out for my basic tonight and that |WC|Brass will be covering for me while I'm away doing my thing.
  2. W

[Mutator] KF Troopers

im also looking forward for it. but do you all know if it will be out before the 8th?
  3. W

Server ServerAds - setup recurring text/admin messages!

the links dont work :\
  4. W

Aid Kit

not to mention when you have crap medics also
  5. W

Squad Wild Cats Clan

I'm 19 so your not gonna be the oldest the age is over the board. @Lacedaemoniu it is copy and pasted mostly cause i didn't want to have to type it ll and i only posted it here.
  6. W

Squad Wild Cats Clan

http://wildcatsclan.net/index.php |WC| is always looking for friendly gamers to play\hang\bullsh*t with. We have servers for many games operating around the globe. The locations we cover are: United States California Chicago New York Paris, France Australia India...
  7. W

Twisted Christmas 2 Starts Here!

that's what i been hearing but i have had the gun and played with it for about 3 rounds. and i haven't seen the damage on my commando go up and i know i have killed stalkers with it also. idk if its a glitch or what but its kinda pissey.
  8. W

Twisted Christmas 2 Starts Here!

only questions i have is the M4 203 help lvl up the commando or not? and are the guns staying until end of event*when is the end* or are they permanent ?
  9. W

Current Map White List

thread bump could this get a little update? plz and thanks
  10. W

Server Issue with Halloween Server Files - update coming

just a thought why don't you remove the update until it is fixed so other who haven't download don't have the same problems?
  11. W

Halloween Event!

any eta on when it may fixed? if not ill go bug some one... o WickedShell to fix it :P he is in my clan
  12. W

Level Design Killing Floor SDK and Mapping Guide

Thanks Metal that site is a great site for new people learning to map i.e. myself.