• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Red orchestra 2 enhancements soon please

Hi as a RO2 player with over a thousand hours playing and enjoying every moment of it even the bad rounds I am abit concerned about a certain upcoming eastern front game to be released in the near future. Tripwire needs to release the new enhancements before this new game is released we can't...
  2. M

Beta Map [Map] TE-Provkhoy beta

Hi your map looks realy great can't wait to have a go on it and well done, keep up the good work.
  3. M

Artillery ?

Hi guys do you think there is too much artillery on some maps should there be more time at the start of a round before the artillery can be used and should there be less artillery available. Tanks and artillery at the same time maybe the maps are to small for heavy use of fire power i just...
  4. M

Steam decided that you are not authorized!

Hi same thing happend to me a few months ago i got onto steam admin and everything was ok the next day thats all i did, go to steam support page type your message in you will get a ticket. Hope that helps.
  5. M

"What we are up to" - Feb 3rd edition

Hi great news looking forward to playing the new mode and the game is getting better all the time thanks Tripwire :D
  6. M

Theoldgitsarmy?

Me too had and still having some great games and nice people there
  7. M

Just a thought

Hi guys i've been playing on a couple of servers lately and found that there are few players that play german i can't seem to kill i hit them in the torso,headshots upto 5 times in any stationery position point blank and they don't even bandage and just move off as if nothing happened. Now have...
  8. M

January 10th Update Notes

Thanks again Tripwire
  9. M

Ogledow / Butovo Event

Hi i was there too, great fun
  10. M

Ogledow / Butovo Event

Hi me too thanks for the invite
  11. M

Typing in sorry for tking you and other,s

Hi guys thanks for the info
  12. M

Typing in sorry for tking you and other,s

Hi i've been typing in messages by using the F3 key and opening the black screen with the green writing on, write the message and hit enter but i don't see it on the game screen afterwards. What have i got wrong, help appricated i have been doing this since beta and wondering all this time if...
  13. M

Theoldgitsarmy?

Hi me too
  14. M

Happy New Year!!

Hi Thanks you have a good new year too
  15. M

Butovo map event

Hi just had a couple of hours on the map with a few humans and bots it was good fun another good map for 64 players it will be awsome when ready to rock, good work. Thanks
  16. M

Ogledow event

Hi had over an hour on the new map, what a difference the large map area brings to RO2 i realy enjoyed it 54 or 64 players will be fantastic and also with the new vehicles soon to arrive will make the map even better. Great job Six_Ten looking forward to playing on this map more. Cheers.
  17. M

Ogledow event

Hi thanks for the invite i'll be there if i can
  18. M

Merry Christmas!

Hi mate same to you happy Christmas and a good new year Thanks for the greetings
  19. M

Happy Holidays

Thanks guys you have a good Christmas and a happy new year too.
  20. M

Should I buy this from steam christmas sale?

Hi forget about what's missing or broken, it will be all sorted soon i've been playing since beta and it's still great fun to play 500+hours later GET IT. :D