• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

All this BS about upgrades...

I've read wayyyyy too many times that the upgrade system and ranking system should be entirely removed from the game. Are you serious? Why would you want to limit your own options and remove key reasons to play? I can understand that people are angry about how you are stuck with the upgrades...
  2. G

Weapon condition level requirements?

Anyone know what level a weapon must be for the condition to improve? I'd figured it would at least go from "Well used" to "Standard" by level 15, but it hasn't. I haven't found any information about this either, I'd like to know when I can get a gun that hasn't been through a rock crusher. I...
  3. G

[Crash] ROgame.exe has stopped working on startup

I've had this problem since the game was released. RO 2 only works if i launch it within about a half hour after i boot my computer. Any longer and it will give me the ROgame.exe has stopped working and needs to closed error. If I restart my computer, it resets this "timer" and I can play if I...
  4. G

Server boots, XP loss after disconnect.

This happened a couple times on some random servers. I would dominate as an MG gunner (8+ kills or so), only to get what i assume is the boot, where it sends me back to the server browser with a blank dialogue box and the "OK" button. Am i disconnecting or are these server admins really strict...