• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

New Firearms? New Vehicles?

Agreed. This needs a sticky. Thanks for adding those pistols to the list btw:)
  2. G

All this BS about upgrades...

What I've been seeing is "It's not realistic, it's not balanced, it's not RO1. WE don't want it". When you say "WE" you aren't speaking for everybody. Well the basis of a sequel is to expand, improve, continue. I mentioned the KillingFloor system because it seems to be TWI's style of shooter...
  3. G

I rarely ever see the AVT. Ever. I agree the MKB should be nerfed, but not restricted anymore than it already is.
  4. G

I agree that it the system could use tweaking, but complete removal is just idiotic. I also don't like the idea of limiting certain weapons like it says on the "wishlist" thread. If only 1 person per game can have the AVT or MKB, you are rarely going to find yourself using it and will never be...
  5. G

I've read wayyyyy too many times that the upgrade system and ranking system should be entirely removed from the game. Are you serious? Why would you want to limit your own options and remove key reasons to play? I can understand that people are angry about how you are stuck with the upgrades...
  6. G

Just Curious on Unlocks--Would You Go Back?

I'd like the option to remove upgrades. After all, who doesn't like more options? Personally I'd like to keep my PPSH stick mags (Or as an upgrade give us the pps-43) and the MG-34 assault drum. I don't feel too bad for the STG-44 guys, that weapon seems kind of OP in comparison with the...
  7. G

DP-28 Balance

DP28's had the ability to take the larger DT magazines. The magazine tab on top had welded backwards and the sights raised, but after it would work. Probably didn't happen in the field, but it doesn't sound like an impossible request. Also, the "Frisbees" are MAGAZINES NOT CLIPS.
  8. G

TT33 level 25 unlock - wooden grips

bump this idea. The wood grips are just plain sex.
  9. G

Weapon condition level requirements?

Anyone know what level a weapon must be for the condition to improve? I'd figured it would at least go from "Well used" to "Standard" by level 15, but it hasn't. I haven't found any information about this either, I'd like to know when I can get a gun that hasn't been through a rock crusher. I...
  10. G

Anyone else waiting?

I play it. I run ultra just fine on my desktop with an Nvidia geforce GTX 470 so that's probably why. My issue is that the game won't run unless I'm very lucky. Otherwise I have to restart to get rid of the "Rogame.exe has stopped working" crash.
  11. G

AVT-40 vs MkB

I'd take the AVT over the MKB any day. Granted, I'm the kind of guy that does everything he can to not be a noob or tool, and I only had the weapon until the reset through the glitch. The key I've found to using it is to go very light on the trigger. 1 click pops off almost 3 rounds, and after...
  12. G

[Error] Russians graffitis are wrong. Some of them.

The basis of my argument is that you simply targeted americans as the reason that little effort was put into the signs, because we are the major selling point. Instead of saying 'if it sounds russian/european then americans won't notice' it should be 'as long as it sounds russian/european then...
  13. G

[Error] Russians graffitis are wrong. Some of them.

Still, I hope Putz sees this.And they aren't trying to "please" only Americans... that's such a stereotypical view point. These guys are American, but they are trying to please everyone, not just Americans. If this game couldn't be sold in the USA, do you think the the cyrillic would be correct...
  14. G

Ammo in full clips not correct

They aren't different. All bolt-action rifles operate on the original Mauser action. It looks like they forgot to add this to the Mosin Nagant.
  15. G

[Error] Kills with AVT level up SVT not AVT

Are you playing with the gun in full or semi-auto? Just posted this on another thread with a guy having the same problem. AVT kills count towards the AVT only in full auto. AVT kills count towards the SVT only in Semi-Auto.
  16. G

AVT-40 Stat Strangeness

AVT in single shot counts as SVT. AVT in full auto only counts towards the AVT.
  17. G

[Error] Exploit-bug for machinegunners at '''some'' windows

Give Machine Gunners more credit. It's a tough job, especially since you have to completely reveal yourself to shoot accurately. I will say this much: I also play MG 95% of the time, and have seen these so called "Exploits" myself, and can say that most of the are just graphical errors. You may...
  18. G

[Crash] ROgame.exe has stopped working on startup

I've had this problem since the game was released. RO 2 only works if i launch it within about a half hour after i boot my computer. Any longer and it will give me the ROgame.exe has stopped working and needs to closed error. If I restart my computer, it resets this "timer" and I can play if I...
  19. G

Kar98 reloading bug

No. The operation was not actuated. If it it adds two cartridges when you ejected zero and fired only once, then that is indeed a glitch. Think about what your saying...