• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Steinkamp

Seriously, can something be done about ROF and Commissar's?

Yeah sure, Spartanovika has a lot of ways to attack the church....sure...carry on please. tell me more about how you would attack the church....
  2. Steinkamp

heavy machine gun thru the woodenwalls @ Axis spawn....nuff said....
  3. Steinkamp

Svt scoping pretty unrealistic

I'm always wondering why people are comparing ROOST with RO2 anyways. They are games with a different focus. While OST was more openly RO2 mostly focuses on small maps/CQB. I however second the Idea for a bigger recoil and sway. I'd suggest to change it in that way that the sway and recoil is...
  4. Steinkamp

Uhh.. Spartanovka Church and Gullies.... anyone? Fallenfighters cap in the middle of the Park? Grainelevator moving from A to B? Russians: want some bread to your whine?
  5. Steinkamp

I just see, that all these maps are perfectly winnable bei either side. Apart from that I love Grainelevator as Axis. Its a very tactical map imo. My observation for ROF is that Russians are indeed rushing into the German positions. I play mostly machinegunner and its just ridiculous how...
  6. Steinkamp

R.i.p.

Woohoo cyaaaa!
  7. Steinkamp

I seriously dont get it. Why are you arguing over the same old topic for months now? My personal experience is that all maps are equally fun. I had a lot of rounds losing (I'm playing German only btw) on maps you call Axisbiased, and a lot of rounds winning on so called Alliesbiased maps. I feel...
  8. Steinkamp

Why do Germans always win?

QFT. I (secretly) rage about teamwork-and experience-lacking mates on a regular basis. (German team) So I'd say its just because thats the way our brain works: remembering all bad stuff and forgetting about the good pretty fast. I mean how often your queue at the supermarket is the slowest? And...
  9. Steinkamp

Sell me on this game.

Diesel? So its a T34. If you forgot which side you choose u've done something wrong :D
  10. Steinkamp

MG ramboing

Jeezus, you made my day!:D @Topic: I really dont know whats the matter here. There are Russians spraying with their PPSH and nobody cares, dudes just sticking their head out of a window and shoot you(THATS a Headshot) - nobody cares, and you are arguing about 2 or 3 dudes who MAY BE "ramboing"...
  11. Steinkamp

New unlock: Jetpack

Yeah, the soviets trained them to search for food under tanks. Just they trained them to look for food under SOVIET tanks. Result = Dogs blew up bolshevik tanks hahah