• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. U

Stupid Dwarfs! (no question mark)

If anyone here gets the joke... pros W+M1.
  2. U

Fix headshot hitboxes!

I've never had trouble headshotting a scrake, and it seems the projectile hitboxes sync pretty well (Hence why the Xbow seems to be very accurate.). I've never noticed that about FPs, but the zed's in the air is well known. Thing is, most of those zeds have thier "Default pose" as thier...
  3. U

The mod version's wiki page

We shall discuss it here, with all the criticism I can think of about how poorly typed it is grammatically and structurally. Being full of opinions, biases, and just plain jokes, aswell as being very poorly written grammatically, I think somone should fix it. I'll start trying myself, but it...
  4. U

Fix headshot hitboxes!

Honestly, I get can get this 100% of the time on both a regular server, laggy server, AND solo. The hitboxes just don;t sync with the animations, it's not a lag issue.
  5. U

Extreme difficulty (altering official maps)

Honestly, this is not a very good idea. Like what Rhenna said (About people getting use dot it.) it would end up being rediculous and a constant change would be required. Also, it would take less time to change a few number sin a script then to add new things onto a current map. But, however, my...
  6. U

Fix headshot hitboxes!

As anyone who's play a large amount of time as sharp shooter knows, the headshot hitboxes do not align with the model or animations. For example, you have to shoot at a clots neck, or next to a gorefast's head. Over a stalker, infront of a crawler, to the side of a flesh pound or bloat when...
  7. U

Perks and level problem\unknown bug

Wow, I have never seen that happen. I thought something was deleted, but really, that's amazing.
  8. U

Poor FPS - Good Graphics Card- 460m

Oddly enough, I get about 60 fps on KF and I have an Intel G4 Express Chipset. THat's not even mad eto run games, and I get 60 fps on highest settings (Minus the textures in scope, that makes me lag alot when it's not models only.). I've also never heard of that graphics card type, but from what...
  9. U

Files are to fragmented to de-frag?

I've been getting weird issues latley, so I decided to run a defrag on kf. It kinda froze for a few seconds, then it stopped, saying my files were too fragmented to run a defrag through steam. I have to run it through the system. My problem is that I've never ran a system defrag before, so how...
  10. U

Some ideas for new Berserker weapons(not dual katana lmao

I honestly believe that this is rediculous. How does this add to gameplay? Oh, and most of the weapons you suggested are from ninja gaiden. Also, how would they work? I agree hte zerker need's more weapons, but you're being rediculous. The katana is enough of a ninja weapon, ok? Now that I'm...