• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. gasgas

Heads shooting bullets.

This is a problem, being able to shoot when just part of your head/helmet is out of cover is very annoying. Basically you can shoot normally when you only have your head out of cover, the enemy will only see your head (like this __o__) but you can shoot normally and hit him, while he can only...
  2. gasgas

Why the name 'Realism Mode'?

I am curious about how this naming policy came out? Action is pretty clear, it's the arcade mode, classic is ok, you're referring to classic red orchestra. But, 'realism'? Seriously a part from increased damaged there isn't anything about realism there, why not calling it 'Hard' Mode or...
  3. gasgas

Disable sprint if hit in the legs!

Dear TWI, are humans still able to sprint when their legs suffer bullets injuries? Like if I shoot you in the leg or foot, probably several foot bones will be broken, can you sprint with a broken foot? I am very curious about the developers point of view. Also if a bullet hits your hand are...
  4. gasgas

I am hero grenadier!

I can throw nades 150m far! :IS2: