• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. gasgas

Shot in the legs

Already been suggested and promtly ignored by tripwire. You gonna have to play classic for that, realism is gonna stay unrealistic.
  2. gasgas

Adjust rifle damage

Nice reading Unus, I agree with you, gnam is telling thing with a little bit of imagination.
  3. gasgas

Custom maps now on the 40-1 Classic server!

Nice experiment, but some maps were plain bad.
  4. gasgas

Good Game but made by amateur

It's true that sometimes you get killed while you're clearly behind hard cover, like if the bullets have some kind of delya in registering, this can make you feel like you don't get to cover fast enough, which isn't true, because it's pretty fast. Also a lot of times you think you're behind...
  5. gasgas

RS Hand-Grenade fuses in RS

No matter what, they always go to the centre of the screen, in a parabola, if you have a trained eye you can easily drop them into every hole you need from mid range. While if you're close to a bunker you have to centre your screen further down to make them go through. It's not hard at all just...
  6. gasgas

RS Aiming time?

Or it may just be that people have played a lot of fps, considering RS/HOS plays like any other generic fps it's no surprise that the people are good at quicksniping. If you come from call of duty or similar games you're gonna have easy time fragging here. You just have to play more and you'll...
  7. gasgas

Worth Buying?

Long answer: well it's only 6 maps, with the same gameplay, frontal assaults, it's very fast paced style, every player kills and dies very quickly at any range in this game, it's nothing tactical, just repetition and learning the maps. It's up to you to judge if it's worth the 14 euros, I'd...
  8. gasgas

40-1 Classic Server - Tonight (12/06/13)

The number of players dropped considerably no more 64/64 now :(.
  9. gasgas

call of duty HC vs RO realism

A lot of players dislike the way RO franchise went to nuts. You can't deny that call of duty and red orchestra arcade modes have a lot in common, because that was the goal devs were going for, making the game more appealing for a larger crowd (I think they even asked for advice to call of duty...
  10. gasgas

40-1 Classic Server - Tonight (12/06/13)

I wish they went back to classic! If maps seem unbalanced (because they were built with spawn on SL in mind) just tweak the reinforcements, making so if defenders play too aggressively they get punished becasue they will run out of manpower. Many maps in classic mode end with like 200 men for...
  11. gasgas

Heads shooting bullets.

The problem is still there to be honest.
  12. gasgas

Heads shooting bullets.

Wow, that is some really detailed stuff, anything but silence would be better, even a 'not possible' kind of response. Just hope they don't go ignore style on this kind of bugs or my faith in twi is gonna drop low (lower).
  13. gasgas

Heads shooting bullets.

Thanks for the support, this is a major annoyance! Would be nice to hear develepors saying anything about this bug.
  14. gasgas

Classic - Rename or not?

Lol, whatever, I voted for changing the name. Keep this thread up it's important. Getting a proper classic name will drive some of the players to those servers.
  15. gasgas

RS/HOS guns way too easy to aim and weapons too accurate?

Actually there is a lot of flanking and assaulting in classic, expecially because you don't spawn on squad leader and have to actually flank instead of being teleported to one flank, which is seems to be the definition of your mobile warfare, here you have to move from cover to cover instad of...
  16. gasgas

Heads shooting bullets.

This is a problem, being able to shoot when just part of your head/helmet is out of cover is very annoying. Basically you can shoot normally when you only have your head out of cover, the enemy will only see your head (like this __o__) but you can shoot normally and hit him, while he can only...
  17. gasgas

There is action mode for those like you that only want to score kills. Classic is for people that want to teamwork and play tactical, I am pretty sure everybody is asking for a change regarding that mode. The point of having arcade mode and realistic modes is just that, to content everybody.
  18. gasgas

I don't know, people saying the sprint/headshot is realistic like giuliano and such have their action mode, we're just asking for changes to other modes, so why would you care?
  19. gasgas

RO2/RS Gun mechanics and play style suggestions

and this, I am pretty sure it's easy to connect them together but I'll explain anyway. Arma has realistic distances, thus a realitic approach to weapons (still there is no magic sprint and shoot mechanic, no instant sights, weapon sway and breath control, and misalignment when moving around...
  20. gasgas

Why the name 'Realism Mode'?

That's what I mean, it's a videogame, so remove that pompous 'realism' tag and let people figure out on their own what is closer to realism, to avoid confusion and have people join classic more, which has very few people playing. Hopefully this can be taken into consideration. Thanks for the...