• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Cyper

Whatever happened to civil criticism and discourse?

1) The regular gamer complain and then leave to jump on the next game. Therefore, they do not really care what the response is: if they don't like the game they say it out load and then turn their back and leave. 2) The community is more diverse than before. The game itself appeal to a wider...
  2. Cyper

RS2 Vietnam

Back again. As I understand the game is released now. Been inactive for a while. What can you guys tell me about your first impression? Would be interesting to hear, especially from those who enjoy RO OST over RO2. :)
  3. Cyper

RS2 Vietnam

One game mode sounds wise. I am not looking for ''RO1 reborn''. I am looking for a spiritual sequel, which has more or less the same features, style, and source material as RO1 and RO OST. I perceived that RO2 was not such a game. However, this should not be misinterpreted as everything in RO2...
  4. Cyper

RO RedOrchestra.PL FightNights still alive and kicking

Of course, I actually tend to play Darkest Hour. I heard there has been some updates for it as well recently.
  5. Cyper

RS2 Vietnam

Hello, Long time no seen. I wonder what kind of changes there will be in RS: Vietnam compared to RO2? I have not played RO2 since 2011. This is because I found the game to be to far away from RO OST in terms of gameplay, and therefore, I did not find it fun to play. Will RS:Vietnam be closer...
  6. Cyper

RO RedOrchestra.PL FightNights still alive and kicking

It was quite a time ago since I played RO OST (I never play RO2 or its sequel). It's time to fill a glas of whiskey, lean back, and play RO1. :o
  7. Cyper

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

Still playing Fallout 4. I have not yet completed the story. It is in general a great game, even though there was some changes in direction within the game that I didn't like.
  8. Cyper

RO2 What will be the future of red orchestra 2?

This is simply not true. First off, ARMA is not a new game on the market even though some people think that because it attracted the mainstream gaming community when DayZ was released. ARMA have existed for 15 years. The original game was released 2001 and it became a success and Bohemia have...
  9. Cyper

Tripware, please, do not ruin this game as you did with RO2 at the beginning

The difference is that Bohemia Interactive have kept the essence of their original game all the way from 2001 to this day. From the original game to ARMA III there is a distinct, logical connection between all games which is reflected in the gameplay style, mechanics, content and gameplay in...
  10. Cyper

ArmA 3 has more players than RO2...

- The game has lots of content in terms of weapons, vehicles and aircraft. - The game is getting constant updates and support. - The devs very carefully listen to suggestions and change the game according to wishes on the BIforums. For example, a completely new fatiguesystem never seen before...
  11. Cyper

RO2 RO2 balance - double standarts.

Sorry, but historical accuracy, authenticity and realism was abandoned and replaced with accessibility. Most of this have been discussed since day one. Everyone in TWI knows this and everyone on this boards knows it. But unfortunately it wont change anything in RO2. I gave up waiting for a...
  12. Cyper

RO Remake Ostrfront as HD edition and add the RO 2 mechanics

RO1 with RO2 mechanics? I am not sure what you mean with ''RO2 mechanics'', but if you mean for example perks and unlocks, no thanks. If people want RO2 mechanics they will stick with RO2. If they want the mechanics in RO1 they will stick to RO1. It's also a poor attempt to destroy the last...
  13. Cyper

RS What happend to Rising storm?

What is your point? When I play RO1 it happens that I get the top score despite the fact that I am at level 0. When you level up in RO2 you earn perks (accepted cheats). That does not make you better. It makes you a worse player.
  14. Cyper

New open-world game on the horizon

Sorry, I didn't bother to search and see if such a topic existed. Because when I log in, everything slows down, menus doesn't load properly, posting messages often doesn't register, and so forth, no matter what browser or what computer I use. It's been the same for a year and I think its some...
  15. Cyper

New open-world game on the horizon

A new game on the horizon. Some of you may already have heard of it. The developers behind the game is people that have been working with the ARMA franchise, aswell as the Czech designer Daniel V
  16. Cyper

Squad Introducing, Immersion Overhaul Monday!

This makes me want to install RO2 again. It looks like it improves the game by heaps. What I disliked most about RO2 was how the game and its mechanics were designed for fast-paced gameplay and ''jump in and play'' kind of style. Even though RO1 had its rough edges, what I liked most about...
  17. Cyper

The next Hitman game

I just noticed that back in January, a new Hitman game was announced. I haven't played Absolution because it was streamlined and made more accessible, and therefore, I didn't want to support it. Fortunately, the game did not sell the expected amount of copies. Now it seems like the game is...
  18. Cyper

Is RO HOS and RS worth it?

If you're playing games mainly in order to play mainly for new unlocks, and to avoid
  19. Cyper

New guys,if you play as a Russian,DONT shoot this dude...

...thus these people are the real heroes for overcoming this handicap.
  20. Cyper

How's things?

So its basically same as before? How many full servers can you find? One? About how many people can I expect if I play Classic?