• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Dynamic shadows

This is still not fixed and does it on my r290.
  2. A

Terrible perofrmance on latest Catalyst drivers

Tried Latest 13.12 and 13.30 beta drivers. Game runs like a dog, 20-30 fps. If I got back to 13.10 I get 70+ Running a 5970 (crossfire). Crossfire appears to scale with the new drivers fine, but runs like crap. This also effects other games like L4D2. However need the latest drivers to run...
  3. A

Update oaused?

Validating files didn't work either, still paused. :(
  4. A

Update oaused?

I cant get the game updated, it keeps going to "Paused" Every time I try to resume it going straight back to paused. WTF Obviously have restarted steam before anyone suggests that ;) First issue I have had with the game since release... not bad going.
  5. A

any high GFX configs?

I posted a way to increase texture size, search I cant be arsed finding it ;)
  6. A

Tried ARMA II today...

The mouse in Arma 2 feels so laggy and wrong, elastic. Until they fix the mouse code to be 1:1 and super responsive like most other FPS games it is no go for me.
  7. A

[Movie] A renovated T-34/85 from Gdańsk

Would love to panzerfaust that pile of junk. ;)
  8. A

why not all map

Every time FallenFighters is on half the server leaves. Why would anyone keep it on? :rolleyes:
  9. A

Hitlers conversation with Mannerheim, secretly recorded.

Rare insight. Hitler's secretly recorded conversation with Mannerheim which puts some of the rubbish some Historians spout about Hitler to rest. Certainly at this point in '42 he was very aware of the dangers, mistakes and openly admits he grossly underestimated and was flabbergasted by the...
  10. A

My compliments for the new bridges map

Don't agree regards the detail, RO2 stock maps detail is spot on if not a bit on the lower side. I sure don't want it lower to look like RO1 with its empty lifeless looking maps.
  11. A

Removing ingame voice acting

That's not quite true though, because a lot of the sounds are client only. Most sounds you hear when you play the enemy does NOT hear. This actually annoys me, if I cant hear what the enemy is saying on his client machine it is bs.
  12. A

The problem with native voice overs...

Just been comparing both and what grates me with the native ones is they seem too loud/clean and don't blend in as well as the default ones.
  13. A

The problem with native voice overs...

I tried the native voices today, and while good I still prefer the accented English ones with the odd German word thrown in.
  14. A

Removing ingame voice acting

Most sounds are only heard by you and your own team. I never even knew half the Soviet voice overs till I was forced to switch team. You actually hear very few enemy voices compared to what is coming out of your own speakers. Anyway I love the voice overs.
  15. A

[Game] Company of Heroes 2

Don't give a damn about the soviet single player campaign, multiplayer is where it is at and I cant wait to take on those Bolshevik hordes. I hope an expansion will give us a full German campaign.
  16. A

OPEN GL faster than Direct X

Nothing new, OpenGL has always performed faster while using the same features. I always hated the shift to DX engines. If it was not for DX bound games I would have ditched Windows years ago for the faster lest bloated platform that is Linux.
  17. A

FIX the bloody MG already

Reloads fine for me, seems you are the only one with this problem... :p
  18. A

Sound in RO2 vs SDK

I hope not as that is stupid, the sound is client side and anyone with a strong PC should have the option do run the highest possible settings at their own risk. I've already had to edit the .ini for higher than in options graphical fidelity, maybe I need to do the same with the sounds now.. sigh.
  19. A

My favourite pot in Stalingrad.

I will come over and piss in your bolshevik pot while you lay dead beside it ;) My favourite is kicking the crap out of some soviet 3 wheel tricycle also on Spartanovka while I'm waiting for the arty to stop pounding your positions before finalising the last push.
  20. A

Amazing Screenshot Thread.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1155422234313733429/96E9F9763AB74E45CE06F4F12D3996E9A8C1A8CC/ http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1171184187760516510/8AD2B1D501EA91931D431DE8D62D16D00549B008/ http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/1171184187746808605/4E85250813DF672CB3C4E69E75B3E909FC50EB21/...