• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Perun58

WWAUT - Somebody Told Us You Would Need These Presents

I hope the Fireaxe is firebug/berk crossperk :P
  2. Perun58

What kind of round Mkb in the game uses?

That makes sence I guess...
  3. Perun58

Missing mag release for both Mkb 42 and FAL?

You are not alone, I noticed that too. My guess is that it's not there because animations are not done. If you reload medic rifle you can see the guy's hand coming through a magazine so I guess it's not complete.
  4. Perun58

I've noticed that bullet too. You can sometimes see it blinking though the hole on the left side of the gun. But animations are possibly not final. The Mkb doesn't have mag release button, FN fal has empty space on place where you would expect magazine release, magazine on new medic rifle comes...
  5. Perun58

I just wonder what kind of round that is supposed to be be. I mean Mkb42 uses 7.92x33 but in the game it looks a lot flatter, not pointed. It also is pretty powerful. Dimensions seem to be 7.92x33 but the bullet looks different. It almost looks like 8mm rapid (one in the center)
  6. Perun58

Update 1.1 Heads To The Community Test Branch - August 25th

Amazing. I really like the changes of Vietcong's weaponry. No guerillas with AKMs finally.
  7. Perun58

WWAUT Scaring Up Some New Guns!

That is so great! I kind of hoped that the FAL will be commando/sharp weapon and I was wondering if a gun with medic grenades will show up. Mkb-42 is also nice surprise although I don't know why it's Tier IV (I would expect it to be somewhere between tier 2 and 3)
  8. Perun58

Upcoming Rising Storm 2 Hotfix and Community Test Branch Builds

Nice! Although I am not sure about RPK being possibility. It entered service in Soviet army in 1961. It was pretty new gun back then. I doubt that Soviets would send some of these to Vietnam instead of RPDs that it replaced. I've also never found any evidence of RPK in Vietnam and even if it was...
  9. Perun58

Correcting AK models / stats

I made post for change of AKs a year ago here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.c...-the-akm-model AKM actually has quite a few inaccuracies on it's model. Sadly no model changes were done despite fact that most of them are quick and easy and I see no reason not to do them so I don't really...
  10. Perun58

Fix Thompson charging handle

Thank you TWI :)
  11. Perun58

Please fix the M16's sights

Because field of view in the game makes objects in the center smaller than they should be. And since screen is much smaller than real life vision you can either see around you but objects in the center will be far away or you can have unrealistically thin vision but you will see objects in the...
  12. Perun58

You cannot drop it if it's M1A1. As long as empty magazine is inside you cannot. Check the video you sent me and skip 1928 to the M1 part. On 2:49 you can see that he pressed the trigger again after he magazine was empty and the bolt stayed back.
  13. Perun58

Should not Thompson's bolt stay back after last shot? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D53opaeollQ&t=158s Reloading animation should be only change of magazine every time - no charging.
  14. Perun58

Browning HP accuracy

I am not sure if this was not brought up before but Browning HP seems to be waaaay to accurate. With sights set on 200m I am constantly hitting 200m distant target on the shooting range. It seems to be more accurate than some rifles even and far more accurate than any SMG in the game. And of...
  15. Perun58

Odd weapon damage statistics

Frankly the M3A1 seems to kill reliably with one shot on 100m or even 150m.
  16. Perun58

Interesting. The M60 doesn't seem to perform well. Could you please share your M3A1 and SVD stats as well?
  17. Perun58

Ok so I was browsing through my stats in game and since I thought that some weapons have odd damage values I calculated probability of kill based on kills/hits ratio of every gun that has above 100 hits to be representative (with mosts of these guns having several hundred hits or close to...
  18. Perun58

Please, do some changes on the AKM model

Which is shame because everything I posted here is quick and easy to fix.
  19. Perun58

Some suggestions and ideas of new weapon

MAS-49, M1 garand, PPS-43, K-50M, MAS-36, ThompsonM1A1, M1carbine, Vz58