• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ultraZ

Are we there yet?

I have played for years in battle for europe and iron cred Are we at the point that we can have a germany, poland and russian territory maps? how long to get there if ever? problem from what i can see is no combined arms. russia is fricking big. we could do this all in the old verson. please help
  2. ultraZ

RS please fix this

I own the digital delux vesion of ro2 and i get this to this : Your transaction failed because you are trying to buy a game that requires ownership of another game you do not currently own. Please correct the error and try again.
  3. ultraZ

People with fuzzy AA and blury textures

OK, I only have an AMD/ATI card 7970 OC to 1200MHZ I run at 5760, but the fuzzy on sights and textures can be fix. In the game options turn off AA. Then in your video control panel, turn on 2xEQ AA and force override, still use MSAA unless you have a beast card or you use a lower rez. I also...
  4. ultraZ

Any customized servers out there?

Common Floyd he wasn't being that nasty? You are doing a good job! Were all friends here right? As oddball put it stop with the negative waves :D
  5. ultraZ

Unplayable maps in Classic

I'm finding this as a lame excuse for gimping the SL. Used to be my favorite class, now I take assault & eng, whats the point of having smoke and 1.5 capping when your constantly going against the ppsh & mp40's with a pistol in the cap. When I play it now I pretty much play it as rifle that...
  6. ultraZ

Action servers are full

Ditto: when i use the classic filter I don't see any servers.
  7. ultraZ

About buying this game.

And be six months behind everyone else, Oh boy level one ppsh was crap, level 25+ and it works great, 6 months behind will leave a sour taste for all but the most dedicated. (my opinion)
  8. ultraZ

Battlefield Players Look @ RO2

As someone that enjoyed BFBC2, RO1 & 2. I consider BF3 really to be BFBC2+. I would say check out RO ladder and the tourney Iron Crescendo. Competitive play will get going, patches are improving the game. The SDK is being updated and im sure competitive plugin's will be shortly coming. Just...
  9. ultraZ

Latency

The unreal engine uses a different measuring latency, it checks from you to the server, the server delay in replying, the time back and your computer delay. Really anything under 140 when hitting the f6 key shouldn't be to bad. In game results will not be the same as the browser ping.
  10. ultraZ

So everything is pretty much fixed?

Hmm a three letter word, Um; YUM, FUN, RAD, which one is it? Do I win?:D
  11. ultraZ

DDE Unlock: Replace AVT with PPSh drum

Originally Posted by greenlemonade Or "In B4 Reset" achievement gives Drum mag. Please do this, and ill stop complaing about the MKV. :D
  12. ultraZ

Field of View 90 Return?

Played at 90 on eyeinfity during the beta you could cheat, clip through every wall when close they need to fix that first.
  13. ultraZ

As soon as the patch hits, I'm gonna play this game to the death!

Ill grind till I can unlock the drum, its the only thing i need the mkv for German assault doesn't need anything and squad leader from what i can see wont get much.
  14. ultraZ

RO2 dicussion on BF3 forums

golly, you may be right. The hate threads seem fewer. lol
  15. ultraZ

Stats Reset Coming

IM sorry but the drum is the only equalizer the allies have against the MKV, sure cut the mkv to one or two player ill be happy. If not, then its all a farce to give the advantage back to axis unless they pull the mkv to a earned spot.
  16. ultraZ

Why no 3D VOIP?

This exactly, it has never worked properly, not worth the development cost, . If this ever worked right would destroy the commander roll. please find a real way to make the game better.
  17. ultraZ

Not enough servers employing punkbuster

Play on servers that you have 100 or less ping. Speed hack det is only a session ban. Its your client(network), or server doping packets.
  18. ultraZ

Regarding the MKB 42

This is exactly how I feel been playing Russian and always have to reload and get killed while reloading. also think if the ping is marginal the ppsh doesn't register all of its shots. Give us our drums, cant even level as class right now. To hard to get this item 25th level in class? :mad:
  19. ultraZ

Updates

My advice uninstall the beta. Waite 2 weeks for the bug to be all worked out and then play. (so i can kill ya, with my 71 round drum ppsh that i will have earned by then):D