• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Kazaanh

Can't equip hat/glass and mask together - Anton

Heya I used to run same setup for my Anton with German officer mask, glasses and venom mask before xmas update and it worked. Now it doesn't Can't equip them all at once, so my question is did someone or something broke the item slots on head? Its kinda stupid you know when you spent money...
  2. Kazaanh

Why are new maps so GS/SS unfriendly?

As much as I love new map designs, these just don't work for these perks. There is not enough of free space , zeds spawn very close and overall its very tight and quite dark in some places. Def running setups that focus on hitting weak points is pointless, I'd rather just pick SWAT and his...
  3. Kazaanh

Level Design DominantDirectionalLights and problem with lighting

Hey there I have a question, because I can't really resolve this issue by myself even by looking through the UDK tuts and reverse engineering TWI maps. I am also learning how to use this editor slowly. It seems that my DominantDirectionalLights entity is casting sun-light through the ceilings...