• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Vinter

Press "6" to Fix Bayonet

Just because you don't care about something, doesn't mean nobody else does. We all have different things we care about. For instance, most likely I don't give a damn about the changes that are the most important to you.
  2. Vinter

Press "6" to Fix Bayonet

This.
  3. Vinter

Press "6" to Fix Bayonet

^It doesn't matter how old the thread or the last post is. If he wants to bring up the issue again then it's better to do it here than to start a new thread about it.
  4. Vinter

Press "6" to Fix Bayonet

Still more than we have right now.
  5. Vinter

Silent Banzai

You shouldn't have tried to banzai, OP. You should have just ran up and stabbed him normally, or shot him in the back.
  6. Vinter

Subtitles!

During the banzai they yell "For the Emperor!" basically. And slight variations of it. The taunts are pretty funny though. They yell stuff like "Hurry up and go back to your own country!" and "You ****ing piece of ****!" and my personal favourite やれるものならやってみろ! (yareru mono nara yatte miro!) "Try...
  7. Vinter

RS Joke class: Samurai Warrior

^^^ This guy gets it. :D
  8. Vinter

Well he's shooting down the idea based on his opinion that everything should be 100% serious, and that things that aren't serious are stupid and not worth his time. That's bull****. Objectively speaking. There has to be room, even in serious WW2-screaming-in-agony-as-you're-burning-to-death...
  9. Vinter

You're stupid. My idea is fun. Fun is all that matters.
  10. Vinter

Wow, I feel like killing myself just reading your comment. You're super boring. It's just a game!
  11. Vinter

Press "6" to Fix Bayonet

I haven't seen many dev posts in the suggestions forums. Maybe they have like a trolling policy to keep people from getting their hopes up. Instead they just lurk, and if something makes its way into the game eventually, so be it.
  12. Vinter

You're a boring one, aren't you?
  13. Vinter

How about when you unlocked everything with every Japanese class in RS, you unlock a new class, Samurai Warrior. Dressed in full samurai gear, with twice the health of a normal soldier, and immunity to suppression. But, and here's the fun part, he only has two weapons; a katana, and a...
  14. Vinter

Adjust rifle damage

We can perform an experiment. You hold a rifle with both hands. Then I shoot you in the arm with a Type 99 and we'll see if the shock and the impact force makes you drop it. ;D
  15. Vinter

Adjust rifle damage

Well, like in the example OP used. If someone is running and you shoot them in the leg, that should knock them to the ground. And shooting someone in the arm should maybe make them drop their weapon.
  16. Vinter

RS The wounds you sustain during a Banzai should bleed you out after charging.

I mean from a gameplay standpoint. 32 Japanese charge, many die, some get kills, then they die from their wounds. What would the next wave be? Would an SL place a temporary wave respawn point where people could just respawn without delay? How would it work to make sure the banzai charge isn't...
  17. Vinter

Adjust rifle damage

It kinda sucks that people don't react to locational damage. I mean they have the system in the game, but they're not fully realizing it. Dropping your weapon, falling down extreme sway. There are so many interesting ways to deal with it.
  18. Vinter

RS Um. It's pronounced B - A - R, not "bar"

Of course not. Screaming bonsai would be ridiculous... More on topic, I knew it's pronounced B.A.R. but I'm going to call it a bar anyway. Because it's simpler. Well, most likely I'm going to call it "****ing OP piece of **** god I hate this game!" but that's a different story.
  19. Vinter

And how do you propose these banzai waves would work in a 32v32 match?
  20. Vinter

Let's consider this from a gameplay perspective. If you do a banzai, you're going to get hit. It's rare to not get hit at least once or twice during it. So you bleed out after you've used your bayonet/swung your katana? That would mean you can only ever kill one person during a banzai charge...