• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Le0

Level Design [MAP-WIP] Millerovo

I've been working on a new map based on a real location called Millerovo which is a town roughly 400km to the west of Stalingrad. I haven't found a lot of information about this town but I don't think there were any major fighting there but I found the place to be a good location for my map...
  2. Le0

Level Design DebugPosedPlayer

I noticed that since the last update this DebugPosedPlayer has been added. Is there any use for us modders for it? Can we use it to test or optimize the map? How can they be used?
  3. Le0

[Game] Rapid Assault - WW2 Online Tactical Shooter

The guys that made WWII Online are/have been working on a similar game and launched a kickstarter campaign. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/239643264/small-studio-wants-to-finish-tactical-shooter-rapi-0 RAPID ASSAULT beta preview "Dog Green" - YouTube Features: No Monthly Subscription...
  4. Le0

[Game] Festung Europa - Darkest Hour spiritual successor

Hello everyone, 68 years ago, on the beaches of Normandy an historical event took place which would change the course of the war, D-Day. We shall not forget all the people that fought or gave their lives for us. It's on this date that we decided to officially launch the Festung Europa official...
  5. Le0

3D & Animation Collision model

I'm trying to make a collision model for my mesh and I did everything I needed, created the collision model with simple basic meshes and then named it UCX_meshname then I exported both the collision and the model out of 3ds max, but when I import it only the model is imported correctly but no...
  6. Le0

City of Ruins (Warsaw during WW2 3D recreation)

I stumbled completely by accident on this awesome stuff. A team of 20 modellers recreated Warsaw in the state it was after the heavy bombardments of WW2 for the Warsaw Rising Museum A lot more info and explanation how this was achieved here ...
  7. Le0

Level Design Water?

Anyone already tried making water in their map? I guess the soldiers don't have swimming animation, do they? It would look weird then, I guess.
  8. Le0

Level Design TWI Static Mesh collision

I'm trying to make a building similar than Pavlov's house but when placing the mesh on my map I notice I can run through it. I checked and the collision is set to BlockAll. I checked in TWI's map and it doesn't seem to have any blocking volume placed in their map but I can't walk through the...
  9. Le0

Vehicle used on the east front

Hey guys, I'd like to try to model some vehicles for a RO2 map and I'm having difficulties choosing which one :p Also I'm having a hard time finding exactly what tanks both Soviet or German would have used in Stalingrad. Could you guys give me a hand finding such information? So far I was...
  10. Le0

TE-Provkhoy Beta 2 Release!

Hey guys I released version beta 2 of my map: http://leogamingstuff.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/te-provkhoy-beta-2-release/ http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1028063&postcount=133
  11. Le0

Level Design BSP lighting issues

I've been having difficulties to bring light into my BSP buildings. In my station building, I put those planes with emissive material used in most of TWI's maps. This is what I get. Now I've been trying to add the same setup to the other rooms but nothing is being lit up... At first I...
  12. Le0

[Map] TE-Provkhoy Beta1 released

Hey guys, I released the first beta for my custom map, more info in the thread below. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=1018868#post1018868
  13. Le0

Beta Map [Map] TE-Provkhoy beta

TE-Provkhoy : Beta 2 Added links for beta 2A (Recooked for Classic) download to this post So I'm finally ready to release the beta for Provkhoy, I hope you guys will enjoy it! There are still things to test and probably change like spawn points and cover. Most buildings are still pretty empty...
  14. Le0

Pictures for inspiration

I'm trying to find pictures of ww2 battlefields to get some inspiration (I'm looking for an idea for a RO2 map) but I'm having a hard time. What I like are landscape shots on which you can see far away and get a sense of how the place looked like. Most of the pictures I find hardly show any...
  15. Le0

Level Design Kismet debugging

So I've noticed there is a lot of questions about Kismet and problems as well, when I was developing the Kismet for my map I wanted to use the debugging option of kismet (there is a field that you fill and when the kismet is fired it would show a message in game) but sadly noticed this doesn't...
  16. Le0

Level Design Bot Pathing issue

I wanted to add bot support to my map, so I placed several pylons along my map which are overlapping (shown below) When I publish my map and try to add bot, they correctly spawn and are alive but they won't go toward the first objective, they just wander around. In PIE I used the show paths...
  17. Le0

Level Design Objective problem

I have a problem on my map with the following kismet setup. Whenever I capture the first objective the game ends instead of letting me capture the next objective? (click picture for larger)
  18. Le0

Stalin daughter dies at 85

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2011/11/29/stalins_daughter_lana_peters_dies_at_85/ The daughter of Stalin died at age 85 from a cancer on Nov. 22 in Wisconsin She had this to say about her father, it made her life a nightmare just because she was called Stalin.
  19. Le0

Defensive position setup

I'm looking for pictures or plans for usual defensive position setup that Russian and German used during the East Front campaign. I'm looking for example to add to my map. Does anyone know where to find some? Google isn't very helpful
  20. Le0

Level Design SDK Issues

I thought we could use a thread where everyone can report the issues they are having with the SDK so that we have one place to look for solution. SDK problems: Cannot duplicate items with copy/paste or alt+drag Right clicking on a brush doesn't snap to grid