• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. -=THOR=-

A solution to classic and more...

I'm not a fan of classic, but I've seen tons of dicussions regarding classic, and the difficulty to get things going for people that like this game mode. It seems to end up in a lot of frustration, and sometimes playing something they don't like as much, or simply moving to another game. If...
  2. -=THOR=-

Match Maker

Motivation: Say you wanna play some gametype, some game mode, some map, or any combination of these. Unfortunately for you, the few server(s) that please you are empty. You jump on the server, wait 2-3 minutes, nobody shows up. Either you leave to a more common server, either you switch to...
  3. -=THOR=-

Delete This

(never mind)
  4. -=THOR=-

Badges on the scoreboard to advertise TWIL

I tried CS:GO in the past few days. Those that participated to some competitive events seem to have what they call 'coins' appearing next to their name on the scoreboard (at least, that's my interpretation of those coins). What about doing something similar (idk could be some little badge...
  5. -=THOR=-

Final Release [Mutator] NoIronSights

I was asked to create this mutator to prevent players from using the iron sights in a hip-shooting competition. Installation: -Put NoIronSights.u in the CookedPCServer folder on your server, and put it on your redirect too. -Put the ini files in the Config folder of your server. Usage: In the...
  6. -=THOR=-

Release - [CGT] 3.0 with Search & Destroy

[CGT] 3.0 will be released on Saturday 17th at 19:00 GMT (15:00 NYC) Gametypes Search & Destroy -- NEW -- Description This is a 1-life gametype, with rounds that typically last up to 3-4 minutes. The attackers have to plant bomb(s) on objective(s) to destroy them, or they can eliminate the...
  7. -=THOR=-

RS Ladder Catapult

Ladder Catapult - YouTube
  8. -=THOR=-

[Error] Game didn't stop on Bridges

I was playing Allies. We got stuck on the objectives right after the bridge, we went out of reinforcements. By the end, only the tank was alive, and an guy that was AFK at the back. The tank eventually died, then I kicked the guy at the back. The map didn't end, and was showing -1 reinforcements...
  9. -=THOR=-

[CGT] Search & Destroy Open Beta

[CGT] Search & Destroy is going Open Beta! Join any time at 192.223.24.206 Post Suggestions & Bug Reports Here EDIT: Read this instead - http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=94585
  10. -=THOR=-

Level Design RS Overhead Map Master

I've been spending a few hours to create a texture for the overhead map of RSSD-Saipan. I thought some of you might be interested to reuse the master i've created, which allows to very quickly create textures that are similar to the stock ones. It gives the following result: The master is...
  11. -=THOR=-

Level Design [CGT] Search & Destroy Tutorial

[CGT] Search & Destroy Map Making Tutorial - YouTube Send me a PM for the link to the [CGT] Independent Mapper Development Kit!
  12. -=THOR=-

Kill Registration Error

In some cases, some delayed kill messages won't be processed in the right order. function ReplicateKillMessages() { local int i; local ROPlayerController ROPC; for ( i = 0; i < DelayedKillMessages.Length; i++ ) { if ( GameReplicationInfo.RemainingTime <=...
  13. -=THOR=-

Gearing Up for Search & Destroy

CGT Search & Destroy Preview - YouTube We will be releasing Search & Destroy within 1-2 weeks! Don't miss your last chance to join the test group! EDIT: Read this instead - http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=94585
  14. -=THOR=-

Code Nested Preprocessor Conditions

Try this code with the -intermediate option. `if(`isdefined(SomeUndefinedConstant)) `ifndef(ShippingPC) ... `endif Some stuff that should not be outputted. `endifIf you look under ROGame\PreProcessedFiles, you will find: Some stuff that should not be outputted.Odd, isn't it? Now try this...
  15. -=THOR=-

Server VAC Bans Recorded but playing on RS servers?

How come are players with VAC bans able to play on a VAC secured server? I just had 2 hackers on my servers changing names constantly to mimic real player names, had a hard time tracking them down. When I (finally) opened their steam profiles, I saw both had VAC bans recorded. Plus yesterday I...
  16. -=THOR=-

CD Bug - Kills can give points after capture

Not a big issue, but came across this one today on CD. (Supposed) Desired Behavior: Kills after objective capture should not give team points. Behavior: When the kill-messages delay is set to 0 in the server config, points are given for kills. Result: Could cause inconsistent tie-breaker...
  17. -=THOR=-

Custom Maps - Qualification Board & Forced Download

I'll get directly to the point: Redirect: Most players leave when downloading maps from the redirect, generally because they want to play now. Workshop: Most players don't subscribe to the maps, and end up downloading from the redirect. Plus servers don't always keep up with the latest...
  18. -=THOR=-

Server Crash: Recursive Call

[153563.86] NetComeGo: Open TheWorld 06/22/13 17:17:00 67.4.141.149 [153564.52] Log: ClientAuthComplete: bSuccess: 1, SteamId: 76561197961364999, ExtraInfo: [153568.59] NetComeGo: Close TcpNetDriver_61 TcpipConnection_9093 70.179.154.50:51947 06/22/13 17:17:05 [153568.66] NetComeGo: Open...
  19. -=THOR=-

Playing with two RO2 instances, on one computer, on one server

Hi, I need to make tests that require two players, but I don't want to rely on the availabilities of humans, mainly because I need to do tons of tests at any time. And these tests require to be in the context of a dedicated server. I went through two possibilities without success so far. 1)...
  20. -=THOR=-

Server High Memory Usage

I got this message a few times from NFO: We didn't have this problem with RO2, our server could run for weeks without any problem. Now after 24-48 hours, the server restarts and we lose everyone, which is really annoying. Is it caused by memory leaks that will be resolved in a near future, or...