• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Level Design When is the SDK coming?

oh my sweet lordy.... maybe I wont be able to map at all :eek::eek::(
  2. K

RO2 Release Date delayed 2 weeks to 13 Sep 2011

Guys, I think I speak for most of our community when I say we completely understand, I really hope this doesn't tarnish the name in anyway because it has been our number one game for longer than I care to remember, and you guys are the best! We're here to help and I'm really look forward to...
  3. K

Release date, KF Event, Unlockable Mr Foster...

awesome :) good news as ever :) much cudos!
  4. K

We didn't melt

awesome post!! hope u enjoyed the uk!!! and as always can't wait :D
  5. K

April fool blog?

aww April fools would have been funny, but this is good too :)
  6. K

Ramble on tanks, armor and other stuff...

was a horrid rugby match to watch but this post cheered me up thanks alan :D
  7. K

Allow users to select where they spawn.

I defo agree with this! would be awesome for clan matches and at least promote the use of team play as opposed to everyone playing on there own :cool:
  8. K

Final Map KF-Bunker

It is lag due to a very specific thing that only happens when you activate the lift... there is no loss to performance when you are not in the mover (lift). I have used all these methods and as long as you do not activate the lift you do not get lag. This is not a run of the mill performance...
  9. K

Final Map KF-Bunker

regarding the lag it is like bartbear said. It only happens when you are in the lifts (with or without any zeds spawned). [A KF lift mover] - and yes i have tried a door mover and a kf door mover and a normal mover It only happens in multiplayer/LAN games This is why I have included two...
  10. K

Final Map KF-Bunker

urmm.... I guess you haven't tryed playing it... the lag is caused when your in the lift and only when your moving in the lift... I have done all of the above and you get high fps everywhere but when your moving in the lift..... I wish people would try the map before posting... but thanks...
  11. K

Level Design Getting Your Map on the White List

Name: Bunker Outside, Bunker Inside Filenames: KF-BunkerO-v1.rom KF-BunkerI-v1.rom Download: http://www.filefront.com/14614021/KF-BunkerV1.zip (same zip only)
  12. K

Final Map KF-Bunker

Name: KF-Bunker-V1 I have had lag experienced on the Full version of this map (KF-BunkerO-v1.rom). Therefore I have also included a version of the bunker that does not include the above ground area and lift (KF-BunkerI-v1.rom). Any information on how to stop this lag would be most appreciated...
  13. K

Winners of Wave 1 Grindhouse Custom Map Contest

Yer I'm struggling to find anyone to test my wave 2 map... and the problems i need to correct are mostly on multiplayer games.... where can i find these testers for much needed feedback :confused:
  14. K

Winners of Wave 1 Grindhouse Custom Map Contest

congrats to all winners... enjoy your prizes and it wouldn't be a competition if everyone was a winner. Cheer up and all the community really ask is that you do your best! So thanks to everyone for mapping! :cool:
  15. K

Beta Map KF-Bunker

*Bump* Anyone played this at all?
  16. K

Level Design Server is already at capacity.. Malloc.

I get the same thing you can just load up the game and test it that way... annoying but doable
  17. K

Server Dedicated Server Crush bug

cheers for your on going support ramm + others i know how much of a pain in the arse an unforeseeable bug like this must be... good luck with the code fixing - and glad its not me :D
  18. K

Beta Map KF-Bunker

Thanks LOADS... yer okay that was a bit lazy of me i will correct it asap... A question for those testing the map Do the initial zeds spawn whilst running to the bunker? (I've had some problems with this)? Does the lift cause lag when activated? If so does any one know how to fix...
  19. K

Update on Grindhouse Map Contest Waves 1 and 2

I myself find it real hard to find testers to fill a server to test my map though I have learnt a heck of a lot about KF mapping whilst mapping my new map about how to stop certain things happening fullstop! I guess its always a learning curve and their are always improvements that can be...