• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Vesper11

tank damage system

Havent been playing RO2 for quite a while, so here's a little question: were glancing hits fixed? Because as I remember that was the problem with t-34 - glancing hits had more penetrating power than good strait 90
  2. Vesper11

Anyone still playing?

Other than checking update news, there isnt much in RO2 for me. The previous patch seemed nice but still it isnt enough to bring me and my friends back. I'm sure some people think the same way.
  3. Vesper11

Leaning

I wish there was only 1 lean button and WASD was used to control leaning, so when you release the button everything goes back to normal, until then you can control the angle of leaning and be able to lean out of the windows to shoot people below.
  4. Vesper11

Riflemen Melee

You stop if you release "charge" or if you melee while sprinting, thus its better to stop sprinting a milisecond before getting into melee range to be able to stab on move. Stopping really sux and usually means death (if you miss due to lag or not, or if you kill when someone sees you). p.s...
  5. Vesper11

Solo crew tanks with AI MG or without

Yep, its not about not being able to get into tank (tanks are pretty unpopular compared to marksman, elite riflemen and assaults) its about turning off hull MG AI. I'm quite sure that people who want hull MG AI off have very little expirience with random crewmen. MG AI reaction time (and...
  6. Vesper11

Apartments - Is this a fair Tactic for the Russians?

I get double frag grenades this way as a rifleman, so why not?
  7. Vesper11

November 2nd Update Changelist

I wish there were gameplay fixes...
  8. Vesper11

About "RO2 Dying"

Another RO2 is dying thread, now by... wait, what?!
  9. Vesper11

Medic Class

I dont really want to die because all medics are too busy camping at our base. p.s. Medics were protected by enemy having wounded soldiers themselves. You start shooting their medic, they shoot yours, then if you get wounded there'll be no one to treat you and you'll have to die a slow and...
  10. Vesper11

Underhand toss of Grenade

1. Prime stielhandgranate. 2. SMASH FACE! 3. ... 4. PROFIT! p.s. +1 to ability to melee with grenade or something similar as you are defenseless while holding a grenade.
  11. Vesper11

Console Like Auto Recoil Control

You've said it yourself, it only happens if you use full auto or make several shots in row in semi-auto mode. It still helps a lot with weapons with low RoF and recoil (its probably the reason why MP-40 recoil in full auto seems so much lower than PPSh recoil). I'd call it half-assed recoil -...
  12. Vesper11

Tactics Rifleman tactics?

You can do anything you want with a rifleman. Follow the basic rules (as many have mentioned -teaming up and protect your spawn point (aka SL)) and remeber that you are more vulnurable at medium-close range (automatics have an edge at those ranges). At close/room clearing range bayo and grenades...
  13. Vesper11

Tactics Tank cannon lateral correction

Something tells me that its not about penetration but about tank models/hitboxes and sloped armor. p.s. PTRS oneshots t-34 if you aim for the top of gun mantlet.
  14. Vesper11

An addition to suppression!

Damn, I have to try this. Because otherwise "charge" (but not melee) is useless.
  15. Vesper11

Allow cover while getting ready to throw grenade

Its also impossible to go prone/stand up without throwing grenade.
  16. Vesper11

MP40 isn't OP

:rolleyes: Oh, the longest **** discussion (it seems its your favorite). I dont have that complex, I'll pass. Exactly the reason why soviets issued PPSh to whole regiments. Too bad that its completely opposite in RO2, where PPSh requires training while other guns dont.
  17. Vesper11

MP40 isn't OP

Unus, dont bother. It had enough accuracy to do its job up to 150m and be the king of CQC, and the only unreliable part was drum, which could be fixed (by not loading full drum) or replaced with 35 round mag. And I dont like "who has the longest ****" discussions.
  18. Vesper11

What do YOU think about zooming in?

I use scroll of raise dead! Just a thought about my dislike of zoom. I dont like it because even if its "real life vision" and not a zoom, it, still, doesnt allow the person without zoom to see the enemy shooting at him because the enemy is too far to see it with "normal" vision but the enemy...
  19. Vesper11

MG recoil - TW Please read

Compared MG34 recoil to well-positioned stationary MG34 recoil (p.s. it has no recoil)... Its hard to describe - anyone who tried to run past even at 150m got mowed down instanty, I didnt have to fight recoil or try single shots as if I had semi-auto rifle, I simply pressed button, moved gun a...