• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Polshevik

Console release

I'm aware that Red Orchestra series and Rising Storm are PC exclusives but I genuinely think that a console release would be very beneficial for TWI. It doesn't mean that the PC version needs to be adapted to console requirements as current gen consoles would be quite capable of running the game...
  2. Polshevik

A compliment for TWI

So, I have been browsing the FIFA forums checking for a solution to something I had a problem with. While I was searching for anyone sharing my problem I got surprised seeing this in a random thread: (Link to the thread: http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/15/1894604.page#19095136) I am not even...
  3. Polshevik

Rising Storm Gamescom trailer

Didn't see it anywhere on forums so here you go! Rising Storm for Red Orchestra 2: GamesCom trailer - YouTube
  4. Polshevik

[Error] Campaign first training - impossible to finish

Category: Gamemode contradiction Reproduction: Sometimes (Note: Happens always after your last game have been classic mode) Summary: Can't complete Training (probably when the last game has been classic) Description: On the second weapon training (that is MP40), it is impossible to finish the...
  5. Polshevik

[Error] Mamayev crashes

So I managed to get my hands on GOTY today, and when I try to load a Mamayev Kurgan server, the game freezes totally. Could it be that I was in Beta and used the old version? I tried to verify the cache, it didn't work either.
  6. Polshevik

Weapon Pickup system

So I was just watching the old gameplay from Red Orchestra 2 in its alpha version and look what I found: http://youtu.be/zzFSBVuD-Co?t=2m This could be used with a little tweak, there could be a choice between going into cover, using a bandage in relaxed modes, and picking up weapons :) And the...
  7. Polshevik

FF-GlassesWarehouse

GlassesWarehouse Beta 1 Screenshots: Not enough people on your server? Can't be bothered to play 1v1 on Gumrak? GlassesWarehouse is the best solution for you to revive your server! The map is a RO2 version of RO_GlassesWarehouse originally made by a player called Socom. It is a...
  8. Polshevik

A question about spawn

So, after a few months of break I came back to SDK, yay! :D I have a very trivial question, namely I forgot how to create spawns. So I managed to create Fire Team for each faction and some slots for classes. I created a few RO_PlayerStart actors, and grouped each to "Allies" and "Axis", but when...
  9. Polshevik

A cool feature that could be developed.

So a few minutes ago I learned in this thread: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=78088 That you can change the time of bodies lasting on the floor. I tried it out on Pavlov's house, I played for around 10 minutes (didn't notice any FPS drops) and the results are shown in the...
  10. Polshevik

Bodies disappearing

So, to improve realism, how would you like dead bodies to disappear after much a longer time, perhaps after around 10 minutes? I'm not saying it is a necessity, but if there was an option in the server or something, it would add SO MUCH to the atmosphere of the game. Just imagine going to the...
  11. Polshevik

[Question] Textures loading slowly.

As above, textures are loading really slow, even in middle of battle i can see some HORRIBLE textures of soldiers, even though im playing on highest details. I think it happened after one of the updates, not sure. Is it my graphics card getting old or...?
  12. Polshevik

Level Design Static meshes invisible walls

My problem is, that I found some cool static meshes, but for example when there's a door the character can't go through it. Is there any way to delete this invisible wall?
  13. Polshevik

Red Orchestra 2 - Wehrmacht death moans

Longly awaited, i decided to do it. Unfortunately my Sony Vegas bugged and it deleted about ~20% of the death moans I wanted to include. Well here you go, enjoy your death screams: Some Red Orchestra 2 Wehrmacht death moans - YouTube EDIT: Red Army death moans: Some Red Orchestra 2 Red Army...
  14. Polshevik

Hiding weapon

What would you guys think about creating a button that would make your character run with their weapons on their backs, and a tiny bit faster than usual? I know it isn't an essential at the moment but it might be useful in the future especially when it comes to proper big maps like in DH or...
  15. Polshevik

SDK bug?

So I was in progress of making my map. I decided to go to the Content Browser, type in grass, and tick the box materials. This lagged the hell out of my computer for about 7 minutes, and I couldn't even click ctrl+alt+delete. This happens every time I try to filter out the content browser, but...
  16. Polshevik

If I knew this was a troll, I could've prepared a better comeback :p

Screw this guy, Imma get back my mosin nagant and play this amazing game so called Red Orchestra 2 :IS2: For non English speakers, "fece" means "crap", saying in easier language :D
  17. Polshevik

[Error] Looong loading

Hadn't have this problem before. The game takes about 5-6 minutes to launch. It just shows the German MKB guy and I have to wait for it that long to launch. Then, if I want to join the server, I have to wait another 4-5 minutes to connect, it happens every time, even when server loads the map...
  18. Polshevik

At least the "cancel artillery" button is now useful.

Right, so I was playing Pavlovs House as a commander, and as everyone knows, this map has some cool flats in there, just perfect for going in them and calling the artillery target from the tops of them. The problem is, that I can't use my binoculars to mark artillery targets through the windows...
  19. Polshevik

[Error] No achievements for campaign.

I have completed the whole campaign, and i still didn't get any achievement at all. Any solution?
  20. Polshevik

Terrain painting problem

When I try to paint the terrain in Red Orchestra 2 SDK it looks like this: Anyone knows why it happens? EDIT: Spoilered, image is big and i dont know how to scale:)