• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Polshevik

Console release

I'm aware that Red Orchestra series and Rising Storm are PC exclusives but I genuinely think that a console release would be very beneficial for TWI. It doesn't mean that the PC version needs to be adapted to console requirements as current gen consoles would be quite capable of running the game...
  2. Polshevik

Ditch the Terminated system please!

I got banned from MW2 around four years ago because I set up a private Zombie server with my friends. I was 14. I've never cheated in any game anyway and now I can't play RO2. I have 360 hours on it, unlocked loads of gear and never even thought of using any cheats whatsoever. Actually, I went...
  3. Polshevik

"Terminated." I keep getting this and kicked from serves when I join them.

What about people who never cheated in Red Orchestra? Or people who got VAC banned because they modded Call of Duty four years ago on a private server with their friends? :rolleyes:
  4. Polshevik

"Terminated." I keep getting this and kicked from serves when I join them.

I was banned on Modern Warfare 2 nearly 4 years ago (1371 days to be exact) for setting up a private zombie server with my friends. I was 14 back then. I've never cheated in a multiplayer game in my entire life, but VAC decided to perma-ban me from MW2 for this, well tough, whatever. I bought...
  5. Polshevik

A compliment for TWI

So, I have been browsing the FIFA forums checking for a solution to something I had a problem with. While I was searching for anyone sharing my problem I got surprised seeing this in a random thread: (Link to the thread: http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/15/1894604.page#19095136) I am not even...
  6. Polshevik

Beta Map [Map] Moscow Highway

Does anyone have any screenshots of this map? I'd like to see how are you shaping up Moscow but currently I don't have access to my RO2 PC :(
  7. Polshevik

Multiplayer Campaign?

Playing 300v300 on Apartments might be interesting but rather not enjoyable. I was thinking more of something like Arma but in WW2 Stalingrad. But nah, the suggestion was a joke and firstly, the engine wouldn't be able to survive loading such a gigantic map, and if something like that would be...
  8. Polshevik

Multiplayer Campaign?

Hmm, I thought all it would be is just SP campaign with 3-4 more mates to fight against hordes of bots, but if it's something what has been mentioned before, which is namely proper tactical warfare in Stalingrad, I'm now quite interested in what it plays like. Woudn't it be lovely if TWI made a...
  9. Polshevik

Rising Storm Gamescom trailer

My bad, I didn't notice it. At least it's now proven that posting it just in the RS subsection would cause many potential forumers not to notice it.
  10. Polshevik

Rising Storm Gamescom trailer

Didn't see it anywhere on forums so here you go! Rising Storm for Red Orchestra 2: GamesCom trailer - YouTube
  11. Polshevik

Beta Map [MAP] Bridges of Druzhina Beta5

@Blitzk.-Bob I had literally the same problem as you described and I couldn't join any server containing Bridges or Gumrak (Fan-made one), while getting this error. It was gone after I restarted the game.
  12. Polshevik

Model 39 Grenade Project - Cpt-Praxius:

Are you also working on coding that in the game? If so, good luck. We should create a charity to supply Cpt-Praxius with energy drinks and diapers :IS2:
  13. Polshevik

SDK crashes when loading up editor

Mine stops at ui.videos.upk , shader files don't seem to be present for me either in documents or the actual game folder. Any advice on that?
  14. Polshevik

FF-GlassesWarehouse

Sorry guys, I was a bit busy making my other, more serious map and I kind of forgotten about this one :eek: I will try to progress with Beta2 of this map and release it as quickly as possible, and try to make it as amazing as original one from RO:OST. Stay tuned for updates :IS2:
  15. Polshevik

Amazing Screenshot Thread.

There used to be 6 comrades in this bunker, now I'm on my own: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595846901650094065/B5DE5BEE7CDC401EBB2DFDD40D7C271C6A975520/ There's only 2 Fritz left in battle: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595846901635158060/22CE055D468C872C24A60D222FC0E06A71DE5A4F/ Me...
  16. Polshevik

[Tuning] Scoreboard and spawn selection screen disappearing by themselves

I second that, it seems to be an annoying and popular bug.
  17. Polshevik

[Error] Campaign first training - impossible to finish

Category: Gamemode contradiction Reproduction: Sometimes (Note: Happens always after your last game have been classic mode) Summary: Can't complete Training (probably when the last game has been classic) Description: On the second weapon training (that is MP40), it is impossible to finish the...
  18. Polshevik

[Error] Mamayev crashes

So I managed to get my hands on GOTY today, and when I try to load a Mamayev Kurgan server, the game freezes totally. Could it be that I was in Beta and used the old version? I tried to verify the cache, it didn't work either.
  19. Polshevik

Nooooo, damn you steam. Installing crash and redownload!

Talking of missing out, my mum decided to go to some kind of resort for next week. I am going today afternoon, straight after college. :( I really would like to see some cannon fodder new players! Well, I just can hope that I will run RO2 on my bro's dual core 2.2 laptop. Keep your fngers...
  20. Polshevik

Patch Release Currently Scheduled For Tomorrow

Well, but it's for our and your good, the last thing TWI and community wants is a buggy re-release. Good job TWI! :IS2: