• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Heilkraut

Mare Nostrum Dead?

Mare Nostrum was never really alive tbh at least not compared to DH the only time there were some player around was in the beginning before DH was out dunno why maybe it was the setting
  2. Heilkraut

[Error] Forcing MSAA still breaks Gamemenus

by forcing MSAA in nvidia driver panel (using MassEffect I+II compatibility bits for AA) the ingame menu (settings, role selection, weapon selection etc.) is empty/invisible beside menu for graphic settings any chance to get that fixed?
  3. Heilkraut

[Error] black screen when a player got wound

seems to be language related i got the german language version... is here anyone with non-english and non-german version who get the bug too?
  4. Heilkraut

[Error] Occlusion quality...

it does not set to normal (just the text is normal) but it makes a difference in FPS so i think its just an UI issue
  5. Heilkraut

Where the players gone ?

probably because the BF3 beta made the other (by most considered as much better) map with vehicles and tanks available today
  6. Heilkraut

Blackscreen?

me too but probably with german language files
  7. Heilkraut

Blackscreen?

yeah after deleting and redownloading files no fix still bugged it looks like this and there are still some pixel on the edges (top and left edge) of the normal screen (hard to see on pic) i think it has something to do with the fix of - Fixed glowing outline/rainbow colors around the...
  8. Heilkraut

Blackscreen?

the remove of distortion unfortunately does not fix it i still get it :(
  9. Heilkraut

Blackscreen?

yeah i had that too i think its only supposed to appear when being killed but i got it while heaving artillery or suppression nearby i think i fixed that by changing in ROEngine.ini Distortion=False but it could be considered as some kind of "cheat" because you have no distortion by arty or...
  10. Heilkraut

FPS Less then Stellar

maybe but it is difficult for a developer to make it run smooth on such lowend cpu (2.6 Ghz A64 dual core is really slow compareable with a core2duo @1.6-1.8ghz) without messing it up (reducing details significantly) for everyone with a "normal" cpu
  11. Heilkraut

Post here if the patch has made your game better :)

they said it takes month with playing a bunch of hours a day to reach the levels most currently got because of bugged stats if that is to much than i dunno imho its not motivating anymore if u need 100 hours to make it just 1 lvl up
  12. Heilkraut

Just me who have alot popins since patch?

w00t? i need to check this today evening but i had no popping up waggon parts on station since patch so there are objects where LOD problem was solved
  13. Heilkraut

Post here if the patch has made your game better :)

i got 20-30% more fps and no more morphing waggons on station need to count the bricks when i have more time
  14. Heilkraut

October 6th Update Changelog

WOW its not listed but they fixed the LOD (at least on station map - no time currently to test more) no morphing waggons anymore :eek: i had some flickering textures between rails but only in a very small area @Tripwire good job so far but could you please bugfix the disappearing menu when AA...
  15. Heilkraut

uptade soon?

u know that ur numbers are meaningless? 30.09. - 02.10. was friday-sunday = weekend where player numbers are always higher the 03.10. was national Holiday in germany (where some huge amounts of playerbase are from) and sure some play less because they know stats are going to be reseted soon...
  16. Heilkraut

Whats wrong with the game?

for me there is nothing wrong bugwise beside the stats not working (ok no working menu when forcing Antialiasing in nvidia driver) otherwise i have good performance no crashes there are only some gameplay decision i would like to see changed still my favorite game this year (witcher 2 comes...
  17. Heilkraut

'Large' Update coming.

wow good to hear maybe we will get some destruction and raining bricks in 1-2 years :eek:
  18. Heilkraut

RO2 dicussion on BF3 forums

lol thread already got closed maybe someone should open a new similar one :p :IS2:
  19. Heilkraut

The great "I owned a dev" thread

haha i wonder when they will start playing on "no kill message" servers exclusively to prevent these "getting pwnd pics" :D:D:D
  20. Heilkraut

What happened to death trades?

ur just unlucky this happens to me very very often that i get a kill message after being killed by this person :p