• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Selective fire M14 mod

Has anyone created a mod that enables selective fire capability for the M14. While it was common for the switch to be replaced with a "lock" restricting the weapon to semi-auto this was not a universal rule. I would love the ability to mess around with such an M14 against bots even though the...
  2. C

Start Supporting the game again

The game is somewhat unfinished and considering RO's origins it would be the right thing for the devs to do. I'm sure the talent among this community can fix some of the remaining issues.
  3. C

RS Make the japanese MG go to iron sights without using bipod

Couldn't the Bren and ZB-26 be fired from the shoulder?
  4. C

RS Reising M50

This game really should have at the Reising, despite not being very reliable it was still a SMG at a time when most Marines were still armed with bolt action Springfield's. But 12 round magazines until Level 25? That's torture. AFAIK the 12 round magazines were primarily for training and...
  5. C

RS Something has to be done about Maggot Hill.

The guys with the flamethrowers have to be up there in the midst of the fighting, while the knee mortar brigage can sit back behind the defensive line (often protected by the magical "combat zone" kill-barrier) and lob shells all day. Why bother ever exposing yourself to return fire? You want...
  6. C

Players help HMG out

Just compare how much of a headache MG positions could be IRL versus all of the MG positions people just run by in RS because getting on the gun will result in near-instant death.
  7. C

PzB 39 in ro2

Aaz did you create all of this stuff I've been seeing recently or was some of it leftover in the game files? No offense to Tripwire but you're on track to add more assets to RO2 than they have in the course of 2 and 1/2 years.
  8. C

U.K vs Italy

Certainly on the list of stuff I would love to someday see (plus the ill fated Italian army on the Eastern Front), but I would rather see more investment in other areas first. Expanding the Eastern Front for example with more maps, vehicles, weapons, etc. I swear if content came out for HoS as...
  9. C

RS Please upgrade the awesome level of the katana

I wouldn't be against some adjustments to the katana's bonus to a banzai charge, but only as part of a lot of other changes RS needs in my opinion. The biggest issue I see with banzai charges at the moment is that it is so rare to find a Japanese time either willing to do it or one with the...
  10. C

RO2 MP40 with silencer as stock soviet SMG?

In use the MG34 was all around better than the DP. Yet the DP had the advantage in ease of production. The G41W wasn't all that bad. Seemed to work okay if given a lot of care. The G41M was a disaster however. I agree about the PPSh-41 with stick magazine, but with the drum magazine it is a...
  11. C

RO2 MP40 with silencer as stock soviet SMG?

As far as I'm concerned the German captured PTRS should have the same stats as the Russian one. In RO2 the Germans are lucky to have access to so many. Most of the other AT rifles used by the Germans weren't nearly as capable. Of course later in the war the Germans get the Panzerfaust and...
  12. C

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

I've read that in Rising Storm there are two almost complete light tanks in the files. Hell, we see enough static ones on the maps. Is there anyway one can spawn and test these vehicles via console?
  13. C

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

STUG! Ausf E and perhaps basis for Ausf F? One more off the early Eastern-front German vehicle checklist.
  14. C

RS M1 Garand reload animation and sound fix

I'm glad games have finally moved beyond not being able to reload the M1 unless you empty the whole clip but I would love to see correct reloading animations in RS.
  15. C

Say no to focus

True enough lol. Personally I think the focus ability needs some adjustments. Maybe somewhat less zoom or a way of reducing your peripheral vision further.
  16. C

Suggested Tweaks to Player Movement

I would like to see some adjustment to the way the game's engine always wants to step up on any sort of rock or obstacle in a disruptive manner.
  17. C

Getting shot, bondage penalty

Bondage in RO2/RS, I like this idea.
  18. C

Why don't the TWI devs do an AMA on Reddit?

There has got to be better ways to find more players. Hell, 4chan is better than Reddit.
  19. C

The dead horse on Spartanovka

Did anybody make this horse a Hero of the Soviet Union yet? Because it fits the bill.
  20. C

Second unlock for the PPSH-41: Adjustable sights

Sounds like it'd be cool to have, but not all that important. The adjustable sights found on manly early WWII SMGs (especially the finely crafted ones on early Thompsons) were fairly useless. Good luck hitting a guy at 500 yards with any SMG.