• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Haha so many new funny guys.

Concession accepted. Just stop making ignorant statements that both insult and misrepresent the people you're trying to help by using blanket statements or half explaining things painting a negative, and false, picture - it's unbecoming of you and I believe you're better than that. We'll...
  2. L

The real question is did it work? Do you understand?
  3. L

Sample size. When someone italicizes or marks something bold they generally wish to draw attention to it or it holds a unique meaning (or it's a foreign word etc.). What you mean to say is that most of the people you have encountered not most universally. You obviously don't because you...
  4. L

How do you even know most they're unwilling to listen or that they refuse to acknowledge their mistakes ? How do you even know a majority? You're just as bad as Rattler when it comes to **** like this. Think of it from a truly new player's perspective; the grey (or is green?) versus red thing...
  5. L

As much as I hate Sensemann I think I'll agree with him and just point out that you're a pretty toxic player just from that statement alone. Be nice to the newbies and relish the fact that some of these newer players will stay and grow. In return, they'll provide life to the servers and help the...
  6. L

Improved controls v1.0

Have any that auto cooks grenades + toss or get into cover + underhanded grenade toss? :p
  7. L

350 Players Online ...

You kind of miss out because some times unpopular servers like the TWI 'The Beast' get filled and that has GREAT ping for us Angelitos - you get under 80 from the Steam server browser at the very least (which translates to 120 in game?). But yeah, most of the time we get to enjoy 150-200 ping...
  8. L

Maybe a more positive view.

So people should assume you know what you're talking about when you don't preface what efforts you've taken to solve various issues? If you're too lazy to preface then it should obvious that others will default you to a state of ignorance - no one here that bothers to reply to your trolltastic...
  9. L

7th cav had some great games

Trend: most people who are still playing are now RO2 veterans, so even if they don't communicate through the mic they do play more team oriented. This is across all active large servers (the 50s/64s are the only ones with consistent pop).
  10. L

I think the next patch should be focused on community complaints.

They don't have the funding, the will power, the talent, the luck, the team composition, the charisma, the vision, the courage/the stupidity, the right psychology, the time, the logistics, the contacts/connections etc. A lot of reasons ;P But if we're going to confine our armchair...
  11. L

I think the next patch should be focused on community complaints.

Good relative to what? I am pretty sure that performance (graphical and net related) and whatever exploits remain need to be patched in before we consider anything else. On average Luckless has the gist of it. You'll have a crap ton of crap projects (and some due to poor 'luck') and you may...
  12. L

Arty in spawn exit is pretty boring and not personal enough for me. But it is a good way to leave the server since you're going to get booted for having 3+ kills. But it's better to maximize misery of the enemy team + griefing someone on your own team at the same time, at least that's my...
  13. L

350 Players Online ...

Can you explain what happened and fully tell your story?
  14. L

What would you want to do with the one givin the idea about a rank up system?

If you read any fiction such as World War Z, you may have some of your answers there. If you read history, you can see plenty of events that are similar to this. :P
  15. L

Internet Exercise - Do we need it?

Why is it a joke? If tactical games have unlocks and are successful while retaining their depth then so can tactical shooters if done scientifically, and by that I mean done to exploit the human mind as much as is legally possible. It's not a joke. It's a very interesting concept and a good...
  16. L

350 Players Online ...

I wonder how many people just dropped the game because of poor game performance, bad servers, and so much more that is under the umbrella of buggy launch. I think TWI lost more players that way more than anything else.
  17. L

I disagree with that completely speaking from the context of what we're given. The game is high paced and highly lethal in terms of damage. This means every second counts and if we're penalizing (yes it's a loaded term) players for not playing as much when they need that one second, and they...
  18. L

Games lately...

Please prove both qualitatively and quantitatively that RO2 is dumbed down. But more importantly dumbed down from what and where? You confuse a few things and you should re-examine your thoughts. First of all, mainstream attraction doesn't necessarily mean dumbed down by any means. For...
  19. L

Internet Exercise - Do we need it?

Fire Fall and Planetside? Global Agenda?
  20. L

Actually you can see the test results pretty clearly, since you're aiming at the same block but we probably need more sample sizes and I am too lazy to do it ;P but in that clip you can kind of see that the unleveled kar sways a lot more left and right - towards the end of the clip you can see...