• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Grobut

Custom server postfixes, more clarity.

Right now when you click on a "Custom" server in the server browser you basically don't know what to expect of that server in terms of gameplay, and to some degree this cannot be helped, but, it could atleast be telling us what it is a variation of. What if instead of having just "Custom"...
  2. Grobut

Some feedback from a Rooster.

Just to start off with i'd like to say the addition of Classic has improved the game tenfold for me, it is very clouse to beeing what it needs to be, and it's gotten me to play the game. That said, there's a number of things i feel would improve the mode, and a few more general comments i have...
  3. Grobut

Upgrading the PPSh-41

Durring the on-location Crosshairs broadcast, the "upgrade" system for the PPSh-41 was revealed as including the following: Lvl-1: PPSh-41 with no select fire, and only 35-round stick mags. Lvl-2: PPSh-41 with no select fire, With only Drum mags. Lvl-3: PPSh-41 with select fire, and with only...
  4. Grobut

Tutorial vid in the main menu

RO2 is doing a lot of smart things to help newbies overcome the steep learning curve of the first game, i welcome this, because we all know the learning curve really prevented the community from growing, a lot of people ragequit on their first go and never gave it fair chance. But even with the...
  5. Grobut

Red friggen baron 3D!

GoG.com just added this classic to their catalogue, so if you missed out, or lost your origional copy, i suggest you go have a look: http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/red_baron_pack It warms my heart to see classics like this resurface :)
  6. Grobut

Is FileFront beeing tucked in with a shovel?

Read'em and weep gentlepersons, and you! yes you.. : http://farewell.filefront.com/ This clouse to April 1'st, i really hope it's just preperation for some big April fools joke bonanza, but usually thease are carried out on the actual 1'st of April, not several days in advance with a deadline...
  7. Grobut

The building of gaming rigz0rz, halp!

I'm in a bit of a bind here, i haven't build a gameing rig since i build my own, 2-3 years ago, and i haven't really kept up to date on what the latest and greatest is since then, but as the only tech savy guy in my family, i have just been bestowed the (dubious) honour of helping my nephew...
  8. Grobut

[Movie] Can you name this movie?

I've had this movie on my mind for a few days now, and it's really bugging me, maybe someone here knows what it was called? I watched it on the telly as a kid, many many years ago, and i don't remember much about it (i wasen't very old when i saw it, maybe 8 or 10 so this was in the late 80's)...
  9. Grobut

AKM parts?

I'm trying to find a reliable vendor that will sell me some AKM parts, i'm in the market for a few things: * AIMS front grips (you know, the romy front grip with the forward leaning pistol grip on it), or possibly a full AIM furniture set. * 1000 meter rear sights. * AKMS downfolding stock...
  10. Grobut

[Music] Clark Kent is such a nerveous wreck.

Its 7:43 on a Tuesday morning, i have bugger all sheduled for today, i am out of coffee, and i am bored! so ladies and cross dressers, its time for yet another of thouse pointless threads where we swap vids and chat about music.. who would have thought such things could be? what an age we live...
  11. Grobut

I hate the bloody lot of you!

Its fricken X-mas, and not one of you have given me a pressie, i feel very hurt! Now im going to sulk..
  12. Grobut

Recommend a portable game thingie!

No really, i fell off that turnip truck back when the newest great thing was the "Gameboy", and i have no idea whats out there thease days, or whats worth looking at.. But i've been hearing talk lately that they are nolonger limited to crude sidescrollers and platformers, so that has sparked my...
  13. Grobut

This is not a fireside chat on games..

Am i the only one who worries about the future of games and gaming? it just seems to me that we are in a downward spiral that leads to nowhere fast, and have been since, about the end of the 90's or so i guess, i actually have to think long and hard to name games i've bought ano 2000 and onwards...
  14. Grobut

Recommend an Anti-Virus prog!

Till now i've been running AVG-free 7.0, along with Pccellin's "House Call" and some PC knowhow, i've not had a virus problem i coulden't get out of for free yet, but come Jan 15'th next year, AVG-Free will be no more. Im probably not the only one here who uses that one, so lets hear some sage...
  15. Grobut

Awoken by machinegun fire..

Military practices seems to have started its season, i just woke up by the sound of an MG-3 shattering the tranquillity of night. Man, even when you know its nothing, the sound of war is unnerving, thouse seconds your half awake and half asleep, you wonder what the hell is going on.. untill you...
  16. Grobut

XP with amnesia!?

Well this is a new one for me.. my mothers system, which apparently im duty bound to fix whenever she breaks it, has come down with a bad case of amnesia.. It refuses to remember basic stuff, like how the desktop looks, startmenu, theme and font size, its all forgotten after every reboot, and...
  17. Grobut

Waiting for that package..

Dont you just hate it? you order something really cool, you've allready been drooling over it for houers deciding wether or not to buy, and you just cant wait to get your grubby little hands on it.. ohh, but it'll be a day or two before you actually can! DOH! So your left sitting there like a...
  18. Grobut

New German camo skin!

Yeah thats right, i've put in a bit of effort and made a camo skin for the Germans, its the somewhat obscure "City blending" camo used early in the war, but found less than succesfull outside of Germany, there is still some debate as to why, as it worked great on the homefront, but alas, here it...
  19. Grobut

SMG Recoil reducer D/L!

CUEERENT VERSION 1.6. Its a very small mutator called "Recoiler", which makes controlling SMG's, especially the PPSH, much easier. What does it do? it tweaks all the SMG's slightly: 1) Random horizontal recoil (side to side kicking) is greatly reduced on all SMG's, so whilst they still do...
  20. Grobut

An interesting observation..

If you open the SVT-40 and G-43 model files in the SDK, you will find an animation on the list called Reload_striper, i kid you not, reloading with stripers is animated! But its not compleate yet, the model contains no striper clip, so the animation just plays the motions without loading...