• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Wounded terminator

Why don't you learn to shoot the MG34? He obviously has taken the time to learn to shoot with his weapon. Or do you just want to spray around the map and destroy everyone with no effort?
  2. S

Mosin Nagant Vs. Kar98k.

You'd have to know someone who has one and get them to let you fire it wherever they go shooting. I hate UK gun laws >_<
  3. S

Sound Bug Still Happening

Still happens to me too.
  4. S

Stats reset already under way?

I have none, not even "In B4 Reset"
  5. S

Stats Reset Coming

Good news. Any info on changing the unlocks so we can pick what we use?
  6. S

Problem with Enemy weapon unlocks

The massive recoil lets the PPSH down and the MP40 gets the duel mag upgrade which negates the PPSH drum.
  7. S

Problem with Enemy weapon unlocks

Its working as intended, of course players are going to use the best weapons(Nazi ones predictably) =/ I don't like it either, but unless they stop the unlocking of enemy weapons or give a reason to pick the PPSH or DP-28 its going to be the case where both teams use the nazi weapons :(
  8. S

Thousands of MG-34 on the Soviet side

The Soviets use the MG34 because the DP-28 is shockingly bad compared to it.
  9. S

heavy/medium mg placements

Whenever I see them they are in a useless position =/ Why put them in windows with the frame still in? You can see for the frame and apparently the bullets can't penetrate it =/
  10. S

Well ,what is "hero weaponary"?

I was a Hero in one match, now I can always choose to be "Hero Assault" or "Hero Commander" in any game/server. I am level 85. I can have G41, SVT-40 or PPSH. I lost the 71 rounds drum for the PPSH though =/ Just another thing caused by the totally ruined stats.
  11. S

can you change the dp-28 barrel?

Apparently they had a heavy barrel version of the DP they mounted on tanks, infantry used to use them when they could get them. There was a belt fed version, but it didn't appear until 1946 :( I have heard some people say there was bigger mags for the DP-28 too.
  12. S

can you change the dp-28 barrel?

I would like to see some DP-28 upgrades.
  13. S

Your Funniest Kill

I shot a nazi as he was just climbing out of a trench, he went flying back in with explosive force :D
  14. S

MG 34 with 250 belt

Qweets, what you are talking about is static MG gunners. While moving about they didn't have massive belts hanging all over them, they used mags. Since RO2 doesn't have static MG teams like IR then seems silly have the 250 belt. If you try running across a battlefield with a 250 round belt...
  15. S

How do you deal with people shooting over your head?

TK them, its not like you've got to worry about your stats.....
  16. S

Get the details level back

yea, would be better to have it as a graphics option and set the defult as off so people with crap PCs have to turn it on. RO2 isn't up there with the best looking games anyway, and now making the graphics worse...... =/
  17. S

MG 34 with 250 belt

Lol Atomskytten. The PPSH is still below the MP40 with duel mags and the MKB as well as having massive recoil, so no, its not going to be "OP"....
  18. S

MG 34 with 250 belt

Hmmm Well maybe if they ever sort out the other issues we can get them to add some upgrades to the DP the 2 in Hesgad and theta123 posts seem pretty good.
  19. S

MG 34 with 250 belt

Thats what I meant :) Also, just looked into it, they did make a conversion for the DP-28 to be belt fed, the RP-46, shame(as the name suggests) it wasn't manufactured untill 1946 :(
  20. S

MG 34 with 250 belt

Damn, its a shame the DP doesn't get any upgrades. :(