• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Average age RO2 forums

Ive been reading quite a lot of this forum (simply because it's amuzing) and it made me wonder, what is the average age of this community. I myself am 23 but my personall guess is that the average is going to be somewhere around 30 and maybe even closer to 40. Have fun voting :)
  2. A

Eyefinity support

Hi guys Is there any word wether Eyefinity will be fully supported soon so part of the ingame HUD doesn't get stretched? Thanks
  3. A

Any updates on removal of lockdown timer?

Hi guys, Any idea wether there is any news about the removal (or ability to desactivate) this godawfull feature? It would be nice to play games ala Battlefield where you just run trough the reinforcements. Thx
  4. A

Stop the double XP plox

... Stop it. i don't see the point of it being in place in the first place, everyone was finally on a level playing field. A week later and we have the same shaz where half the players are level50+ because it goes so frikkin fast and takes little to no effort. Just disable it and let people...
  5. A

[Tuning] Enemies don't make noise

Enemies don't make footstep noises. Not on my G35 USB headset and not on my Asus Xonar D2 soundcard. Little oversight TWI?
  6. A

[Info] Weapon can't leven up twice in a match

Well title says it all, you can't level up 2 levels in 1 match. The counter at the end of the match just goes to 36/24 for instance but the level doesn't go up.