• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. WhyMittens

Beta Map KF-Courtyard

Forums
  2. WhyMittens

Beta Map KF-Courtyard

IM SICK of making this map. Just lost all care to do it. I was making it for someone else, but then me and said person (wont name names) had a falling out. So I kinda lost interest in this map. So I basically just threw the rest together so it was playable. There are NO detailed meshes (objects...
  3. WhyMittens

Beta Map KF-Park Custom Map

Yea its prob the grass + bad spotlight usage. With my 780 it still runs greats. But for others I can see it being a issue. I know how to fix my spotlight usage. But the grass mesh im going to have to spend some time with to figure out
  4. WhyMittens

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kf4dbq468jq8llq/KF-ParkV2.rar Update V2: Lighting changes and spawner changes. Pretty basic update.
  5. WhyMittens

Just change brightness or radius settings (or even color) to effect how bright the scene is
  6. WhyMittens

I would love feedback on how dark it is. I think it needs to be a tad bit lighter. But I still want a very dark vibe. Not sure if I should raise ambient light or the radius of the lamp lights. Feedback on this would be awesome!
  7. WhyMittens

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

Looking forward to this one :)
  8. WhyMittens

Beta Map KF-Weeds_farm Beta V1

Very nice!
  9. WhyMittens

Beta Map KF-ScrakesOnAPlane

Great idea :D
  10. WhyMittens

So this is my first attempt at a outdoor level. You have been locked in a park late at night, not much more to it then that. Its a very small map. Loads of movement space to work with. Little to no cover. And pretty dark. Simple concept. Download @...
  11. WhyMittens

Beta Map KF-Apartments

I do I do (the clean part). Not much I can do about the doors other then switch out to double doors. Which wouldnt look right. I cant understand why these doors dont work well. They come right from the door template. Nothing should be wrong with them. Looking at the actual KF2 maps. They dont...
  12. WhyMittens

Beta Map KF-Apartments

Update V2: Removed the doors from the elevators until I get a better solution. Still the odd issue. But works way better overall until a fix is found. DL @ http://www.mediafire.com/download/o5uls6xxn1xv3dr/KF-ApartmentsV2.rar
  13. WhyMittens

Beta Map KF-Apartments

Im aware. I am going to try a few fixes. If all else fails. I will just remove the elevator doors
  14. WhyMittens

Beta Map KF-Apartments

Hey there guys and gals. This will be my 4th map attempt. Finally using no BSPs and all static meshes (which according to everyone is how its supposed to be done). I really do like this way of doing it now that I understand it. I really hope you like my first attempt using this new method...
  15. WhyMittens

Beta Map N64's Goldeneye Facility Release V1

I have been going at this TOTALLY the wrong way. I have been focusing in on bsp's when they really want us to be using there prebuilt meshes. I thought this was stupid/hard UNTIL I found there post about zeroing out locations and using a 320 movement modifier. I understand how to properly use...
  16. WhyMittens

Beta Map N64's Goldeneye Stack *BETA Release*

I have been going at this TOTALLY the wrong way. I have been focusing in on bsp's when they really want us to be using there prebuilt meshes. I thought this was stupid/hard UNTIL I found there post about zeroing out locations and using a 320 movement modifier. I understand how to properly use...
  17. WhyMittens

Beta Map Unreal Tournaments - Deck 16 (UT_Deck16)

18. WhyMittens

Beta Map KF2-RE Map Antize

This was a fantastic first attempt!
  19. WhyMittens

Beta Map KF-Warcraft

AWESOME 3dmax work here. Love the map idea too! Keep up the great work :)
  20. WhyMittens

Beta Map Unreal Tournaments - Deck 16 (UT_Deck16)

Its not a matter of just "scaling" it down. It would req me to remake the whole map. I do agree the scaling of the map turned out a bit to large. But I see no reasonable way to fix that. Reasonable being not starting from scratch.