• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

Cheat or good player?

Ignore my low kill count, I haven't joined for very long probably 20mins if that When I first came across this guy i was highly suspicous, he goes up the score board so damn fast and a number of people started complaining. The kick vote is damn useless as it doesn't say yes or no for an...
  2. N

Developers - Master server list!

Can the developers please fix the master server listing or allow an option to see it via steam server listing as currently looking through the game it's showing as the game pretty much dead. But using the steam server listing tons of servers and lots of players! New players might not know this
  3. N

Game dieing again? - Not many servers

Whats happened to so many of the players?, why are there only a handful of servers showing up, it's almost as if we've gone back in time pre patch! :mad:
  4. N

Periodic Freezing - Multiplayer!

Generally the game is spot on only took you guys a year to fix it :rolleyes: but still when playing the game will freeze for a split second and frame rates drop to 40 and quickly goes back to normal. It seems to happen with certain explosions but I haven't tested this fully yet. ( not vsync or...
  5. N

[Solution] Stat PerfDump - HOW TO

The developers/mods said this However that's all well and good but sometimes the log file can be huge and be too big to upload. Here's what to do during any frame rate problems/stuttering e.t.c , PRESS F3 or the ~ key and type in stat perfdump, you'll get a bunch of numbers come up so let it...
  6. N

Lots of errors in the launch.log dmp files wont work

Check out the launch log! I'm unable to stat perfdump to create dmp files, it keeps putting it in the launch.log. Any idea why? and why are there so many errors!
  7. N

[Question] Memory Leak?

It's looking like a major memory leak in this game! Join map 64 players 40-60fps, smooth and good kills. Within about 30mins sometimes more it drops down to 15-20fps and pretty much stays there, with alot of lag. If i leave the game come back to the server it's back up again. It doesn't...
  8. N

Hitreg and Hitbox problems

Not sure why my previous post was never authorized but i'll repeat myself.. 80% of the game is perfect and spot on with hitreg and hitbox however it does have some annoying issues that need tweaking. Here's an example, a guy was in front of me on the same floor level looking out the window. I...
  9. N

Hitreg/Hitbox Issues! - Thread

Before anyone says aim better, I've noticed on occasion that the hitreg fails completely almost as if there is an invisble barrier between me and the player. Copy and Pasted from OCUK 1. 2. 3. 80% of the time as i said it's pretty much perfect but it seems to have a real issue if the...