• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. defektive

Still "british"?

Fixed that for you. We take pride in our foul language, don't you know. :)
  2. defektive

Paid Weapon DLC?

The first round of patching after this update will, I expect, prove you wrong "lol..."
  3. defektive

Still "british"?

Interesting point, and I find myself agreeing: yes, the game ‘setting’ has taken a step away from its roots with this latest update, arguably not only from a Lore perspective but also from a games marketing philosophy standpoint (cf. pay-for game-altering content). That [diversity] doesn’t have...
  4. defektive

Paid Weapon DLC?

Without exception, this is the part of the debacle that boils my goat the most: the apparent assessment of these new weapons being conducted only by comparing the base weapon stats against their counterpart with no apparent attention given to which perk will be using them. I don’t understand...
  5. defektive

Paid Weapon DLC?

No, 'Pay-to-be-better'.
  6. defektive

My Review on Halloween Event 2

Ditto. My Muppet Filter kicked in (usually triggered by a wall of caps - a safe bet) and saved me from whatever was being said. Back on topic... Like the new map. It's nicely built and thus far the only camping spots are tiny and have a back door (usually a fatal combination). Pay-for...
  7. defektive

were are the old heads at?

Ironically, a large part of the reason some of the old guard stay away isn
  8. defektive

were are the old heads at?

Not all ... but most. :cool:
  9. defektive

Some thoughts ...

Yup, and more than just
  10. defektive

Why is classic mode so dead?

Classic is currently the only way to play this game on a level playing field (no gimmicky CoD-like perks and unlocks) but the mode is somewhat crippled by viciously overdone stamina drain and the map balance is out of whack. (In fact it appears that zero thought had been put into how altered...
  11. defektive

"One day" wishlist

I'm almost at the stage where I'll support anything that gets the MkB/AVT/MP40II out of the Classic game. I've only put about a dozen hours into Classic so far but the easy-mode fart cannon (aka. MkB) sits at or just below the top of the German score board in almost every single game; if ever...
  12. defektive

On Splitting The Community

No it wasn't, they said that they were always going to-- EDIT: You know what, screw it. I can't be bothered with this nonsense any longer.
  13. defektive

As a player you can afford to not give a rat's ***, as a developer you can't. Blame the Roosters for your perceived 'split' in the community and for RO2 not doing as well as many may have liked if it makes you feel better, but that doesn't change the fact that TWI were going to split the game...
  14. defektive

Actually I think you'll find that if TWI bent a little bit we'd have one mode. Look, TWI did state that a Classic mode was always on the cards so this so-called 'split' in the community was always going to happen, and yet here you are still trying to offload a metric f_ckton of blame onto the...
  15. defektive

Classic mode was TWI's idea.
  16. defektive

TE Pavlov

I'm inclined to agree. The addition of tanks on this map was clearly an effort to provide a titbit of combined arms game play. A laudable intention but for one small point: it’s not a combined arms map! The map probably would play better without the tanks (and as a tanker you have no idea how...
  17. defektive

Had an awesome time in Tanks!

Yeah, well, I'm pleased that you had fun but ^that right there is one reason why I find the RO2 tank game rather disappointing. I will admit to expecting a more realistic/advanced tank game in RO2 compared to RO:Ox, and under the hood it clearly is, but why all of that good work had to be...
  18. defektive

Poll: WASD Tank Control

I accepted that reality quite some time ago. What took you so long? ;) One choice of tank chassis, only one distinctly average tank map, heavily compromised mechanics in the name of