• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. marsy333

War tribunal on Butovo - and other glorious moments

Enemy at the gates reference! NOICE!
  2. marsy333

Opinion about the game balance.

It's about a few little things called Assymetrical balance, realism and teamwork. :D
  3. marsy333

Zeltbahn (poncho/cape) for Hero snipers?

Confirmed. Soviets are still green on winter maps... XD
  4. marsy333

Sponge and Pants wanted to get rid of the server ages ago, however their provider screwed them over and charged them up until May. That's the only reason it was even up that long. :P
  5. marsy333

Opinion about the game balance.

Play the game enough and you'll realise, only your team affects who wins and who loses. Mic up, use teamwork and you'll win the majority of the time (unless the other team is chatting too). XD
  6. marsy333

10-20 fps drop when using sniper scope

As someone has already said, it's because when aiming down the scope, it is rendering a seperate viewpoint, almost another screen. Therefore costing more performance... The game is optimised.
  7. marsy333

What are the lowest laptop specs the game will run on?

I'm running my game at mostly Ultra/High at around 40fps. My laptop specs are... GT 330M i5-430M 4GB DDR3 RAM Not sure if this helps you?
  8. marsy333

Well, if it let's me identify Labrat quicker, him being an absolute pain in the *** for the Allies, I'm all for it. He's such a crack shot with that Kar98. Gah! :D
  9. marsy333

being respectful to younger players

He's referring to the current situation of some of the Aussie players at the moment, very annoying.
  10. marsy333

Epic sax guy 10 hours - YouTube I'm mature guys, right? Right? RIGHT? But seriously, those griefers, gah! In my opinion, as long as you act at a respectable level of maturity (not that high) people won't complain about your age. Works for me! :D
  11. marsy333

I am infact. Sometimes it's easier to tell, sometimes I act like an adult. Haha.
  12. marsy333

In the Australian community we don't have this problem... At least not that I've noticed. Most people can't even tell I'm 16. :D
  13. marsy333

PPSH lag

I still get this occasionally, how ever not at such a frequency that it becomes game breaking. It sucks you have to deal with this. Hopefully they can fix it. :P
  14. marsy333

Bolt action rifle

Have you seen the combination of how fast a level 50 bolt can bolt, Hero speed and a bayonet? It's actually rather easy in the current realism setting.
  15. marsy333

Bolt action rifle

If you're skilled enough, you'll only ever need one bullet ready. Chance out if you come across someone with a PPSH and you have a bolt action, your first full will hit and kill then first. In my opinion they also force you to be more accurate as you only have one round. That and their...
  16. marsy333

Bolt action rifle

Bolt actions are the gun master race in this game. I'd take one over anything for any situation.
  17. marsy333

Constant Negativity DESTROYS TWI/RO2 Community

Pffft, owned. Red Orchestra 2 is far from dead, we fill up at least a server in the Oceanic region most nights.
  18. marsy333

You cannot change you mind! Opinions must remain the same enternally! Heed my warning or face the greatest consequences. But seriously, is anyone planning on going to see this? :P
  19. marsy333

Which hopefully, with the release of beta, it will. And all this gripe will be behind us. *fingers crossed*