• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Sufyan

[Music] Bring the djent!

I am completely enarmored with a kind of metal called "djent", which refers to the one kind of sound that ties all "djenty" bands together. It is a sort of tone or sound you get out playing monotonous palm-muted riffs on 7- or 8-string guitars. To add even more power to it, the bass drum is...
  2. Sufyan

Maybe you just don't like Stalingrad

All these comparisons to ostfront, complaints about automatic weapons, fixed bayonets... What if the disappointment among veterans has less to do with game design and more to do with the theme of the current maps in the game? For the longest time I could never figure out why so many people do...
  3. Sufyan

The future is bright

It hasn't escaped anyone's attention that this game is rough around the edges and the community is in a kind of turmoil over said rough edges and some confusing design decisions. I would lie if I wasn't frustrated with some of the things that are currently grieving me (clunky and occasionally...