• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Konkrypt

Chat box

This may have been mentioned in the past, and if it has I feel it is worth restating. This game could definitely benefit from a better chat box. The one in BF3 is a great example, you should be able to hit a button to be able to keep the chat on screen. It can be hard to organize an attack or...
  2. Konkrypt

German campaign, no achievements

This may have already been mentioned, but I couldn't find anything in my search. I was playing the Campaign last night, and beat it and I noticed I did not get any achievements for the German side of the campaign. I started the German campaign the day the game came out, and did a few missions...
  3. Konkrypt

Mod list in server info

I think a great idea that would benifit everyone now that the SDK is out, is adding mod list to the server browser. There should be a box that you can click on in the server info that creates a small window that has a list of all the mods and their versions. I have no idea if it is possible to...
  4. Konkrypt

AVT recording as SVT

Perhaps this should go into support, but I think that it fits here as well. Now onto the problem, I just unlocked the AVT for Assault and played a whole match using it; but it recorded all of my kills with it as the SVT instead. I know it was the right gun, I was Assault and I was using...
  5. Konkrypt

Better? Indeed.

Hello everyone, I have returned to RO2! I had stopped playing when Battlefield 3 came out, mainly due to the fact that I was having major performance problems with this game, like many. I would get about 20 FPS on average, and some maps like Pavlov's I would top out at 10 with everything at...
  6. Konkrypt

[Error] Sound bug, that is not the one you know

It happened yesterday, I thought I just kept getting the sound bug we all know of, or that TeamSpeak was doing it. But today I start the game without TS on, and it is the same. There is still sound, but it is extremely quiet. I have to pump my speakers all the way up to hear anything, and I...
  7. Konkrypt

[Error] Stats, and level jumping

I have played this game, pretty much since release. I got my guy to level 27 without any stat glitches, then this morning I hop on to find I am on level 57 with high level roles and guns with stats much better than mine, I played one game then got off. I just went back on and now I am level 0...
  8. Konkrypt

[Crash] Spectating crash (x3, so far)

I think this is the right place to put this. You guys say to report the crashes and all of that so here is one that has happened to me 3 times today. It has crashed 3 times today when I spectate. Once right when I joined a match of countdown and I had to wait for the next round, I Just...