• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. U

Serverlist doesnt work

For like 1 month serverlist have been broken. I get no servers only on favorites like 5
  2. U

[Error] Glitched stats. KAR 98 glitched, MP40 glitched.

I'm missing out on this duble XP because the stats system are still broken. And there is no fix for me. I'm very sad, VERY SAD. Angry sad at the same time. Dont tell me to reset my stats again because I have done it already but game still wont work like it should.. Sometimes stats dont save...
  3. U

Stats still broken.

Says i have 4 kills with the mouser but have not used it since reset. And it's LVL 4..
  4. U

Just me who have alot popins since patch?

Like one moment a part of the roof is gone. zoom in it's there. Textures popin more. without roof middlesection with roof middle section. Missing wall section With wall secition There's alot more than this. It's very noticeable
  5. U

What do you guys think about this graphics card? Buy or no buy?

Sapphire Toxic hd6950 The SAPPHIRE HD 6950 TOXIC Edition ships with clock speeds of 880MHz for the core and 1300 MHz (5.2 Gb/sec effective) for the memory, making it the fastest production HD 6950 on the market. This has been achieved by building the card on a high specification PCB with...
  6. U

As soon as the patch hits, I'm gonna play this game to the death!

I already have 60 hours in, BUT!!! I'm so happy for the stats reset I'm gonna play for 60 hours more when it comes out!
  7. U

When will we get a stats fix?

I have not played the game for now forever.. Still waiting for the fix
  8. U

Annoying yellow line.

Just noticed i have a yellow line that wasn't there before on the bottom part. Its very distracting. Anyone else have one of these? ok its very hard to see on this forum color but you can see a yellow outline with a solid yellow line as far down as you can go
  9. U

[Tuning] Everything under 60 fps since 21 september patch feel sluggish

Since the 21th of september with the patch released made the game sluggish on my computer when the framerate are not 60 frames per second. Before this patch everything over 30 FPS was felt very smooth. I've not done any tweaks to make this happen, it just happed straight after latest patch...
  10. U

Anyone here with an 8800GTX or Ultra?

Then tell me what performance you are getting so we can compare
  11. U

Cant byonet people in prone

This is very annoying, cant stab them, or hit them at all. :rolleyes: i mean cant do it to enemy that are in prone
  12. U

Just got kicked for Teamkilling i think, when the AI did it.

So i'm in a tank with 28 kills and mowing down germans when someone in the tank kills lots of friendlies and i get kicked for teamkilling. Wtf :IS2:
  13. U

Just got Fix byonets 100 for a headshot

I really did :( :eek:
  14. U

Firing Kar 98 in rapid succsion results in more than 5 shots before reload

just tested this out. And one thing that is very annoying is that 80 % of my shots i never see bullet holes or a bullet impact where i fire. So in one round it was 12 shots before reload. then it was 6 then 8. this is with manual bolting and reload
  15. U

Why are tank crew really retarded?

I mean really, they dont spot. they rarely do anything, Even if i'm sitting as a commander and tell them to engage a target they dont do ****. I have to do everything myself Will tank crews ai get better?
  16. U

[Question] Flickering trees, Normal?

like this but they flicker, just noticed it. all trees without leaves do this.
  17. U

anyone else have flickering trees?

like this but they flicker, just noticed it.
  18. U

secondary on satchel and anti tank nade?

what does it do?
  19. U

How do I force AA in Nvidia?

I've tried to disable aa in the game and force it through the Nvidia COntrol panel but it doesnt work. I've also tried by adding RO2 exe and do it that way but still wont work. Dont know what i'm doing wrong