• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

No fire bug still not fixed

I believe I've managed to reproduce it another way too, I'll do some full testing in the morning.
  2. A

[Error] undesired weapon pickup

Happens often when you pick up a second gun. Squad leader with SVT, pick up an MP40 to clear some rooms with, run over another weapon and it drops one or maybe both my weapons for which ever ones i ran over. Don't get it. Noticed when i ran over another mp40 it picked up some ammo, not sure if...
  3. A

Warning protected area

Grainelevator: Defending the concrete building once the first objective has fallen to the Axis, basically you're defending the left flank, and covering the long open area the Axis have to advance through. 2nd objective falls, suddenly you're stuck in a protected area, can't escape fast enough...
  4. A

[Error] No own Shadow

I've noticed I don't have a shadow. Can't tell if people round some corners will be able to see me approaching, not without looking about to take light sources and shadow directions into account anyway.
  5. A

You sure? I still get it at spawn, hence the fire when you spawn idea to get it out of the way before running into enemies.
  6. A

:(
  7. A

Happens at random, sometimes not for ages, sometimes quite often. Possibly server/map related? You pop your head up from cover and there's somebody aiming right at you, you aim perfectly at their head and click, but nothing happens, then get shot in the face. (Often results in inaccurate...
  8. A

Spartanovka - some of the best matches I've ever played

I personally hate it, it's generally not very good but every so often you get a good match out of it. It's pretty much like all the other maps in that respect, except the good matches are rarer.
  9. A

Config tweaks.

You're stupid if you think that. Obviously, it should be possible to turn stuff down though. I just don't know where the line lies before it's too much.
  10. A

Manual Bolting..

Takes 1 or 2 games and you start doing it without even thinking about it. One of the reasons i got it is so i can reload before bolting to save some time (Kar98 ejects a good bullet when reloading). But i pretty much either: Fire, and simultaneously jump behind cover and bolt. or Fire, check...
  11. A

General Annoyances Compilation

Areas changing from places you can attack to protected areas and getting killed 5 seconds later. I'm looking at you Spartanovka.
  12. A

Accuracy needs to be reduced on ALL the weapons ingame

It means when you do get in close and start bayoneting people and firing off hip shots with your kar98 in a quick close combat panicked desperate struggle, it feels ****ing awesome! But yeah, i kind of agree. Problem is in real life you're trying to change the direction a long stick is...
  13. A

Manual Bolting..

Nice to know, i use this, can make fighting a little easier sometimes in CQC. Also lets me look for little blood splats when i hit somebody.
  14. A

new patch, new problems.

Don't forget that all the DLC weapons are OP as ****.
  15. A

Compass

Having your compass always visible though? If you're going to add a compass, it needs a button to view it. You may as well just look at the map like everybody else.
  16. A

Compass

What hell is this? Modern Warfare?
  17. A

Reload Break

Why this isn't in from the get go is lost to me.
  18. A

Protected Area from nothing

Well to begin with there's not always enough warning you're in a protected area, there's text on the screen but it's just as noticeable as artillery incoming, and is easily ignored when you're slowly clearing rooms and on edge. But my main gripe is when you're attacking an objective, only for...