• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

MG recoil - TW Please read

So you are now arguing that I have wrong personal preference? Should I also like boys instead of girls? Would that be ok for you? There isn't anything to argue about personal preference. What is this bull**** about the magazines then? I will not take part in this rubbish anymore than the...
  2. J

That in my books is still inexperienced. I mean good for you and all, but not much to write home about. I've shot a couple of black powder guns, but I still wouldn't call me an expert on muskets based on that.
  3. J

That would be indeed fine argument, provided I said that. Which I never said... To be more realistic they would run off in different directions depending on how and where you deploy. Compared to that constant direction is a nice simplification of the matter. This is the big problem with you...
  4. J

Wrong in exactly what? Please elaborate that a bit, will you? That was the argument where you argued that people cannot use certain magazine type which they are using, wasn't it? People do something which you say is impossible, I point it out to you and suddenly I am wrong in what?
  5. J

You are getting personal again, aren't you? Am I wrong to say you are inexperienced then? You can always correct me without insulting me.
  6. J

Are you talking about the ones with the lines drawn on them? It really doesn't come any more conclusive than that IMHO. It is just a matter of personal preference. I can appreciate your view of it, too. I'm not going to comment the latter part because that is something I already apologised...
  7. J

If you don't know, don't talk, listen.
  8. J

I don't mean to be rude, but I have to say we had that covered in the page one of this thread. Basic answer is that gun is not rising, but turning and the camera (eye) in the 3d environment is slaved to the gun. You might want to look at the DP pictures I posted on the first page and think...
  9. J

That is exactly what is happening here.
  10. J

You are arguing against my personal experience Unus. Based on my personal hands-on experience on firearms and videogames RO2 has the best representation of a bipod mounted machinegun in such a game yet. There isn't anything an unknown net personality like yourself can do to change it. I shoot...
  11. J

Why don't you leave your accusations of "dodging" etc. and go read what I have really said. It seems you have not understood half of it.
  12. J

I have had 6 pages of polite conduct. I even learned how to make a video in game for this fellow. I say: enough is enough. Every reasonable argument has been dismissed without bothering to read or understand them or with arrogance and outright lies. I urge you to read our dialogue in this thread...
  13. J

[/LEFT] MOA is an ANGULAR measurement unit (hint: Minute Of an Angle). It is not used to measure accuracy of weapon, but precision of it. If you try to be an armchair general, please get the facts right first. It'll be more convincing that way. If you could comprehend written...
  14. J

You really can't be that stupid, can you? You must be really ****ing with me now. Can you read? Do you understand english? Requirements are: 1. Must get 12 out of 15 rounds hit within 25MOA ring in minimum of 3 bursts on 3 seperate targets. (Can shoot as many, as short burst as possible...
  15. J

Oh, that is the first time you ask. :) So I should get "4 successive groupings within 5-10 MOA". (And if I did it you would be asking something else. ) To show how absurd your claims are getting Let's look at the German qualifying system with MG3. To get the golden marksmanship badge (which is...
  16. J

This is the real problem here with which I agree 100%. It should be impossible to move and fire like that.
  17. J

In the video posted by me all, not some but all, groups are tight groups. :) You are lying again. You really need to stop lying if you ever want to prove anything. I looked at the video again and they shoot several really poor groups, much worse than I did in the game. I don't think they show...
  18. J

It is not my language, I didn't invent it. Minute of an angle is on the other hand is angular measurement unit, nothing more.
  19. J

I wouldn't dig the hole you are in any deeper if I were you. If we believe your markings (I can't be bothered to double-check), those groups you have drawn are anything from 2 to about 25 MOA. The group drawn in my picture is, without knowing the dimensions of the arc, definately smaller than...
  20. J

Flareguns

Do you? Compared to real weapons flare guns are in any case relatively harmless. Projectile is similar to what you have in normal fireworks: it is not designed to do damage, but to illuminate. If it hits something solid it breaks up in pieces quite unlike a bullet does. It's muzzle velocity is...