• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

Problems with Server Browser

Hello. I haven't played stock RO for a while now, but returned because of the CC mod. However I encountered a new problem that I didn't have when I left. When I refresh my server list it brings back an incredibly long list of servers. However around 85% of them have only 1 to 2 people in the...
  2. Z

3D Sound Problems (Tearing and ripping)

Hello. I've had these problems with the sound for a while now, but never really did anything with it. However now its really just getting on my nerves. I had 3D sound enabled and when I do, there is this constant ripping sound whenever tank cannons go off and similar loud noises. Also happens...
  3. Z

Disappearing Characters.

Hi. While I play the game sometimes not every game, all the players will disappear. I can still see sounds and the shells of bullets hitting the floors are visible but everyone is gone. Enemy, teammates etc. I have no idea why this is happening. I don't have the best graphics card (an Nvidia...
  4. Z

My small collection for sale.

I collect WWII Militaria. However I'm changing to a new field, Polish WWII, and that stuff is expensive. Two of those helmets the one on the right and the one in the center are taken. The boots and belt aren't for sale, and neither is the Polish Rogatywka(The Brown Cap). In addition a German...
  5. Z

Graphical problems?

Yesterday I started playing Red Orchestra. Joined some server. The Map was Konigsplatz. After about 5 minutes blue dots randomly started to come up all over the map. They were only on the ground. After another 2-3 this giant thing resembling an anti tank hedgehog comes up in the middle of the...
  6. Z

Problems with patch?

Well when I played the game before the patch I had no problems other than the long load times, but this is understandable since I only have 512mb of RAM. Since I downloaded the patch I've been timing out a lot more to servers that earlier I never timed out on, and I often get Connection Failed...
  7. Z

WWII Headgear

Hello. I'm an amateur WWII headgear collector. I started not too recently. My first helmet was a Swiss M-18-40 helmet, though I do not know when it was dated since there are no markings on the inside. I began buying some more helmets about 2 weeks ago. I got this Bulgarian M36C with Decals. Then...
  8. Z

Wrong "sights" inside Mauser 98 Scope?

Though I have no experience with a scoped Mauser Karabiner 98 I think that the wrong inside sight was used for the scope. The one that you guys have I think is the one that is used in the MN 91/30 in RL. Maybe some of you guys could help me out here. I think these are the sights that should be...
  9. Z

Der Deutsche Scharfsch

Well, I got this video from a family friend who heads a WWII Museum in Poland. It is a WWII German Scharfsch
  10. Z

Mauser Karabiner 98k Safety

Hi. I'm new and I'd just like to say I love your mod. I have noticed small problem with the mod. It comes with the Kar98k. The Mauser 98k features a very interesting safety design which has 3 safety "lugs." In the skin in ROOST the lug is pointing to the right. When it points to the right that...