• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

Problems with Server Browser

Hello. I haven't played stock RO for a while now, but returned because of the CC mod. However I encountered a new problem that I didn't have when I left. When I refresh my server list it brings back an incredibly long list of servers. However around 85% of them have only 1 to 2 people in the...
  2. Z

3D Sound Problems (Tearing and ripping)

Hello. I've had these problems with the sound for a while now, but never really did anything with it. However now its really just getting on my nerves. I had 3D sound enabled and when I do, there is this constant ripping sound whenever tank cannons go off and similar loud noises. Also happens...
  3. Z

Mare Nostrum Teaser trailer

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. Any change of it going onto YouTube?
  4. Z

PPSh-41 Recoil

There are a few problems with your argument. How can you limit something like the PPSh which was so rampantly available? You can't limit it to one or two people, when whole regiments and divisions were armed with nothing but them. Also if you want "real world stats", they it should already have...
  5. Z

PPSh-41 Recoil

Everyone keeps mentioning that the PPSh will be unbalanced if the accuracy is fixed. Not technically. You make up for the increase in accuracy by replacing the drum magazines with the 35 round banana mags. The weapon will be accurate as it should be, but can't be used as an MG due to lack of ammo.
  6. Z

Firing tank gun while using binoculars?

I tend to do this also, however I think the current system is better. If he is using both hands to hold the binoculars then what is he going to shoot the gun with? Hell, I don't think you should be able to shoot even when you're body is out of the tank.
  7. Z

Help Tripwire Interactive by having fun - join the new beta!

Why are you people talking about age? No where in the Terms of Service did a state a necessary age. They simply asked for your Date of Birth. I'm sixteen and was accepted into the beta, while a friend of mine who is only 15 was accepted also.
  8. Z

Big Bill Hell's Car Dealership (NSFW)

Best car commercial ever. "Home of Challenge Pissing, thats right challenge pissing. How does it work? If you can piss six feet straight up and not get wet you get no down payment. "
  9. Z

Movie I made for History class is done! Uses RO footage!

My god I laughed my *** off. Love the Zhukov running part.
  10. Z

We need Killshooter bad

He's talking about reflective friendly fire as seen in Call of Duty and other games. Basically when someone attempts to team kill you, the damage delt to you is reflected to him. So they simply kill themselves while trying to kill you.
  11. Z

Tanktowers should blow off

I heard that the turret of a T-34 tended to come off easily.
  12. Z

Some things that should be fixed!, and other ideas

I've read somewhere that a PTRD gunner and his spotter carried over 200 rounds of ammunition and a PPSh with them.
  13. Z

New Weapons Discussion (Merged)

I also want to see a German Nationalism upgrade, during which all the Germans(which of course are Nazi's), rise up against the Communist swine and beat them back all the way to the Urals.
  14. Z

JPz 38(t) Hetzer

Penetration doesn't matter. The size of that shell is colossal. The sheer momentum of that shells was enough to cause a major dent in the armor of a tank, which caused fragments of the armor to rip off on the inside and kill the crew. Just cause a shell does not penetrate doesn't mean it can't...
  15. Z

tank damage getting out of hand

Could the SU-85 really engage Tigers at that distance? I know the SU-152 would be a good addition since it was capable at knocking out Tiger, Panther and Elefant tanks.
  16. Z

Fairly New

Welcome to RO. Have fun with it.
  17. Z

Stug III G

I've never experienced that before?
  18. Z

Medics

I couldn't say it better myself.
  19. Z

More Sniper Equipment

It should be sharper like a Mosin. That is a picture from a Zeiss Zf.41 scope. You can see it's not blunt and it's similar to a Mosin.
  20. Z

Volley Sights

Did you perhaps purchase an SMLE No.1 Mk.III with volley sights? Please find me a Mosin Nagant or Mauser 98 with volley sights, I really want to see one.