• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Need Help

I was wondering if anyone has found an actual photo of what the Turmzielfernrohr 9d (TZF 2) King Tiger sight for the 8.8 cm KwK 43 L/71 looked like ???
  2. F

Level Design Help With Vehicles

Hello all, i would like to know how do you turn vehicles once you place them, some vehicles are facing correctly in spawn, others are facing the oppisate direction, would like to turn them all in the same direction. Help Please thanks.
  3. F

What the hell is going on here Part 2 !!!!!!!!

This is also one of my other problems, the tip of the carrot on someones face is a kill shot, but it doesnt now, and thats from a fixed positon !!!!! The secondary box is where i have to keep the recticle for a kill shot this is highly unrealistic, and completely stupid, in my opinon and many...
  4. F

What the Hell is going on here ??????

Why is it that both the German, and Russin sniper scopes are exactly the same one now, up untill the last patch, they were 2 different opticals !!!! Now that the screen isnt blacked out, you can see it even better, which is also unrealistic !!!!! The recticle are identical, would like some info...
  5. F

Help

I was altering Orel 88vs76 then i closed all the windows in the SDk and now when i loded the map i dont get the side top, textures, screens anymore help me please retreive them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
  6. F

Squad 101.SS schwere Panzer Abteilung !!!!!!

101.SS schwere Panzer Abteilung is recruiting, visit us at http://ssspzabt101.20.forumer.com/ if interested !!!!!! Looking for members 18 - and over that are mature, and are interested in realistic Panzer combat !!!!! ;)
  7. F

Facial Animation on soldaten

i think its odd that all the soldiers wether panzer or foot soldier all have the same faces, new facial animations would be nice, and the introduction of the KingTiger and the Jagdpanzer IV, and JagdPanther, as well !!!!!! Other than that love the game