• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Cwivey

Shot down enemy Heli & slapped by the Team-kill penalty

I shot down an enemy Loach (by shooting the Pilots out with the DShK) on the Resort map, I started to reload after a job well done, listening to the aircraft drift away through the trees. Moments later I hear it crash and...I'm kicked for exceeding the team-kill limit. The adrift & heavily...
  2. Cwivey

PC RightMouse Button, inconsistent input during lots of action

Category: Code Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: On occasion, the rightmouse button (which I use for walking forwards) fails to take input after a lot of shooting, aiming, moving about and other such keyboard presses. Description: As an old time Quake player, I've adopted the ol' RMB for...
  3. Cwivey

RO2 Level 3 C96, single-shot mode accuracy is very high

So while messing about in SinglePlayer, I found out that the level 3 C96 (The full auto with stock version), when in single shot mode, has (next to) zero bullet deviation, making them 100m shots easy-peasy compared to the hit-and-miss affair of the other pistols and SMG's. Full-auto seems as...
  4. Cwivey

RO2 Bridges of Druzhina, grass bug

A particular mesh (or model) of grass on Bridges of Druzhina often has issues where it disappears from sight either because you are too close to it, or you are looking away at an angle, or in some cases you are zoomed in when looking at it. This patch of grass is found across the map and it...
  5. Cwivey

RS Low wall gap sticking issue, Peleliu airfield map

On Peleliu, there is a low wall with a gap in it that the player cannot run over without getting all stuck and gunked up, thus requiring some special sideways prone business to free themselves. The wall looks like it should be easy to run over, but as explained, it is not. The wall in...
  6. Cwivey

RO2 List all tank commanders in tactical view, with seperate sections

I feel like it should be important to know who is driving which tank during a game, so I suggest that the tank commanders should be listed along the right-hand side, at the top right of the screen (above the squad info basically). The list could have several groups, one for the Tank Platoon...
  7. Cwivey

RO2 Mamayev, hole in terrain in a trench

In one of the trenches on Mamayev, there is a hole along one side letting the player look into the void. The Hole: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/546382044941753637/11A39D3799039D5E00E0C0DF0469852312EE65EF/ Map Pos...
  8. Cwivey

RO2 Small mis-alignment of Ranking Stars on AfterAction Report

The little stars at the top left of the screen on the after-action report are not centered like they are in the profile information page. The rank badge / ribbon thing cuts upwards too much and partially covers the players name and honour level. Always happens. See image...
  9. Cwivey

RO2 Non-destructible objects (that are on other maps) on Myshkova River

Catagory: Level Design Reproducibility: Always Description:The small wooden posts surround the A objective, the trees, low stone walls and wooden fences are not destructible when rammed into by the tank, nor with HE rounds. This makes manoeuvrings hard and sometimes frustrating. Compare this...
  10. Cwivey

RO2 Tank crew "kill assists"

Was playing Arad2 and had a lovely driver who got me in some very nice spots (Gim <3) and I was wracking up the kills. However, each shot he put me in a position to get didn't net him anything and he was on the bottom of the scoreboard. He still had fun but I think he shoulda been rewarded for...
  11. Cwivey

RO2 Classic, Anti-Tank rifle aiming issues

Catagory: Code / Animation Reproducibility: Always Summary: Aiming away from a central position causes the shots to go further left/right than the sights would indicate. Description: Set-up your AT rifle on a surface, prone or crouched, and fire as far left / right as possible, and note how...
  12. Cwivey

[Error] Axis Tank Training mission, Unclear / Bugged instructions and locked viewpoint

Reproducibility: Always Catagory: Code / Level Design Description: When playing through the Axis tank training mission, new players often get stuck on the main tank cannon range (Labled Phase 4 in-game) because there are two commands issued by the voice-over actor at the same time, as well as...
  13. Cwivey

[Tuning] Broken Sound Cue Link for GerEng_02 Wounded

The link between the Attenuation node and the Random node in the sound cue for the AUD_VOX_CHATTER_GerEng_02 Wounded is not there, therefore, the guy remains pretty quiet when he gets shot.
  14. Cwivey

[Tuning] Map Tweaks / Minor issues--July 2012

If you come across any minor issues in the new iterations of the maps, post them here so we can keep them all together (Make it as obvious as possible which map you're on about :p). TE-Station Objective A, left back side (Russian POV). Cannot use the cover function on this shed, your...
  15. Cwivey

Key bindings fo' a Keyboard controled Turrets

Spent a "short" afternoon setting up a series of keys to control the tank's turret in-game with the keyboard. This is for thoes folk who loved the keyboard turret controls from RO:OST. You can still use the mouse along side it, but it's more for the feel of things rather than gameplay, so don't...
  16. Cwivey

[Crash] Some Custom Maps cause a crash of RO2.exe

Due to the recent (and lovely) flurry of custom map activity on servers, a nagging issue with my game has come to light. That issue being that I crash on a number of the custom maps, before they have even goten past the loading screen (The one where it says "Joining Custom Map" on "Gamemode TE"...
  17. Cwivey

Sound Editing Sound Cues, limitations and questions

As I (and other people) have had varied experiences with the little mod that I created a while back, I need to ask these questions about editing sound cues in the SDK; What are (If any) the limitations to changing values for volume, pitch and adding extra nodes to sound cues? Are certain...
  18. Cwivey

Sound Cwivey's Impacts and Explosions volume modification

I thought I'd create a little sound mod for RO2 to increase some of the sounds' impact. Posting it here because the Sound modding forum doesn't get that much activity. Read more below. Disclaimers: The sounds in this mod have not been as extensivly tested as I hoped to have done, some may...