• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Battlefield Players Look @ RO2

BF3 is semi realistic with those funny med and ammo packs and vehicle repair and has health bar for vehicles and automatically filling clips. On the other hand RO2 has those funny med packs for yourself too. Both are teamplay orientated except there's no class limits in BF3. There can be umpteen...
  2. P

Lag issues.

When I find a server that looks decent and join in, then check my ping in player list and it looks good. Let's say 50-60 for example. After a while I check again it's past 100 and in the end of the round it's possibly as much as 180. Anyone else noticed this? I've had this in every game I've...
  3. P

[Info] Tank bugs

Sometimes the tank sight is way off where you are shooting, sometimes it's off sideways, sometimes the main gun/mg shoots way too low. I mean almost straight in front of you. T-34 turret should rotate 360 degrees in 10 s. It does not. The damage of both of the teams guns is very low. They are...
  4. P

Mkb42(H) recoil

You can't actually see what the shooter in videos see. The recoil in the game isn't lifting you barrel really that much. It makes you feel that way if your target appears small to you. I have no problem controlling the recoil in cqb or even tad bit longer ranges. Go and shoot some wall @ 50 m...
  5. P

Accuracy needs to be reduced on ALL the weapons ingame

Well, you're correct. But I was thinking more about SMGs.
  6. P

Accuracy needs to be reduced on ALL the weapons ingame

My 5 cents: Target acquisition is very fast. Ranges aren't extreme but your avatar is like some spec ops commando. Think about it, especially when WWII weapons are pretty heavy compared to modern ones. Even if you are a good shot and done some tactical it's pretty hard to run, raise your...
  7. P

Who wants to see MG42s in Stalingrad?

I don't miss it too much but serial production was started in 42. The early versions were battle tested in 41. Battle of Stalingrad was fought from August 42 to February 43 so basically there could've been some tested like mkb42 was tested in eastern front. I think we can live without them but...
  8. P

PzIV vs T-34 issue

9. P

PzIV vs T-34 issue

The thing that bothers me most is that when I'm in PzIV the hits really do not do much to me unless they hit my ammo. When I'm in T-34 someone sneezes other side of the world I'm immobilized, my crew is dead, my turret is broken. I'm able to align my tank in such way I don't always get killed by...
  10. P

AT Rifle?

In this game it is possible and not that hard if the tanks aimbot doesn't catch you. The one that keeps headshotting people constantly even if they just get exposed for 1 ms. In real life it wasn't that easy I guess, because you couldn't frontal hits couldn't really penetrate the armor unless...
  11. P

PzIV vs T-34 issue

I'm asking you TWI people fix this thing ASAP please. Currently picking PzIV is easy mode with aimbot provided as T-34 has very little chance against PzIV if the commander is even a bit aware what's happening around him. Before anyone starts crap talking about you have to do this or that when...
  12. P

Seriously guys: tanks are a mess

Where did you get that T-34 is inferior compared to PzIV. Only later versions of PzIV had more frontal armor then T-34. But in '42 armor of T-34 was still good. In this game T-34 gets one hit even by AT rifles and that's load of BS. The reason T-34/76 did so bad against germans irl was...
  13. P

MKB/AVT Availability Change Incoming

Realism got scrapped because games like CoD sell better.. Naah. I'm just trolling. Seriously now. It got scrapped because CoD players do not like realism. Yes father, I'll exactly like you say because people shouldn't never discontent and pay happily for broken products and never ask them to be...
  14. P

SVT40 is WRONG. please fix it!

Except you don't gain experience currently.
  15. P

I Feel sorry for the people who play Russians

What I find annoying when being russian is that there are more situations when your hits just don't count in cqb when using PPsH. I've many times a situation when someone has been rushing towards me with bayo through the bullets I shoot at him. No **** panic, nothing but coldy aiming the guy who...
  16. P

Speed hack detected, you are session banned

Weell, I had it once when standing still but didn't get booted. PB is crap and making already horrible performance even worse.
  17. P

please help, honor glitch?

Well it isn't fun either that I always drop back to honor level 3 every time I come back to the game, no matter how many levels I gain.
  18. P

How long till we can play full game

Mm..yeah..but people there in La La land should know that soon it won't be tuesday 13th but wednesday 14th september in some places in Europe. Tuen again gamers in US have plenty of time to play on the actual 13th as promised.
  19. P

Don't you just hate....

Don't you just hate Steam? The way they set the release time to be so late in Europe that after downloading the games it's probably midnight already. Not many positive things to say about Steam anyway.
  20. P

[Error] Spawning without a class

Had that too and went stabbing people, they didn't seem to see me as I was able to just walk in without anyone paying any attention.