• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

how do you check players steam ID

im tired of all the cheaters on my fav servers, gonna be recording them and reporting
  2. M

Having option to vote for next map is like the WORST thing you can do to your server

besides having Killcam .... had to leave many good servers because of it :(
  3. M

is anyone here good with Photoshop? (need a little help)

could you please change the face of the old man on this gif to leonidas (from 300) where he is screaming something like this THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH in advance. http://onua.com.ua/uploads/posts/2011-05/1304440077_b3606a.gif
  4. M

exploit or bug

iv just watch a player on apartments map could see past some objects. He was on axis side, standing on 2nd floor, as you know most of the windows that are facing russian spawn are blocked, well the guy was shooting past the one with curtains like they wasnt even there and since he had 3x more...
  5. M

I lost "in be4 reset" ....

um, is it only me? how do i get that achievement back ...
  6. M

Have they fixed 1st bullet not firing on beta server?

...its the 2nd biggest reason why i keep getting killed
  7. M

Is there a guide to what and where you can blow up with engineer?

like key walls and doors ? thx in advance
  8. M

Why am I forced to mute several people every time i join a server

why cant i just Turn VOIP off in game options.. if i wanted to listen to kids whole day long talking crap i would play COD or BF
  9. M

I dont like the scope on MKB.42 can I have laser sight instead?

as an option and maybe ability to attach the shotgun to it aswell thx in advance
  10. M

Whats the new patch is about?

just started downloading
  11. M

[Crash] Since one of the latest patches my game started crashing

ones in a while. didnt have that before
  12. M

Loading screen screenshot fail

when connecting to the server, on one of the screenshot blue "paused" text is visible nothing major, but if you get time, you could maybe change it :)
  13. M

Help me find Euro server with good ping

good= around 50 (that doesnt jump to 200 when server full) must have PB, Ranked and no killcam thx:)
  14. M

Is it a game design that russians are supposed to lose more ?

do devs keep any kind of statistic (hopefully better then stats ingame :D ) to keep the game ballanced? or are they happy with the result of matches atm? or maybe im just imagining things, wouldn't be the 1st time :p
  15. M

Accuracy needs to be reduced on ALL the weapons ingame

because right now its very silly, nothing to do with ww2 as soon as your head pops out somewhere, boom you dead, there are barely any firefights, just "sniping"
  16. M

Instead of getting increased stats with weapon, you should be getting decreased

penalty so that you start at maybe 75%(or whatever) efficiency when you are new with it, until you get to 100% where you are an expert with your gun makes more sense imo
  17. M

I love the fact that soldiers talk with each other

was sneaking around a house then ones i was next to a room, i suddenly heard voice with German accent (dont remember what they were saying) so I trow a nade in there and hear one scream . GRANATE!!!(or whatever), and one of them running out of the room at full speed only to be shot dead and...
  18. M

Game doesn't support dual GPU cards?

getting around 55fps on ultra with gtx590
  19. M

Whats up with the PING?

i have yet to see actual under 50 ping server(ping in server browser is a LIE)