• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

A retort to a Yoshiro quote & commentary on Tripwire's PR strategy & other decision

A retort to a Yoshiro quote & commentary on Tripwire's PR strategy & other decision Quote: Originally Posted by Yoshiro Co-op was sadly one of the features we had to...
  2. M

Rare, mythological creature known as RO2 SDK

So, was anyone else peeved that we were told there would be an SDK released on launch day and there wasn't? Was anyone else peeved that when we were told the SDK might come just a few days after release to iron out some bugs? Was anyone else peeved when a few days turned into a week, and now...
  3. M

Has anyone benfited from the AVT-40?

Tell me if you have ever used the AVT-40 and had it help you more than it hurt you overall...
  4. M

Tank crewmen=useless role

Anyone else notice that the Tank Crewman is a completely useless role? Every time I try to be tank crewman I endlessly cycle through spawn queue, never spawning, because all the tank commanders have disallowed human occupants. I mean the game doesn't even tell you why you're not spawning, you...
  5. M

Where did the SWASTIKAS go?

Anyone notice that since the last patch all the Swastikas are gone and replaced by X's or that ridiculous green cross? Why have they gone? I live in the U.S.A. which doesn't have overbearing censorship like Germany, and in a historically accurate game about Nazis, I want to see some Swastikas...
  6. M

PERM-BANNED in ALL TWI Official Servers???

Today, I logged on TWI Official RO2 Realism Server Chicago #5. My Steam user name was set as 'Admin', a name I use all the time in other games. After logging into the realism Chicago server and playing for some time with no problems, someone named 'admin' said to me in text chat that, "I was not...