• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Alperce

Level Design Map slow in UDK means map slow while playing?

Hi :) I've recently started building a map, and after applying quite some trees there's a clear slowdown when facing them. Is this going to happen while playing the map aswell, or is it just because of it being still in the UDK?
  2. Alperce

Level Design Can't find textures or maps?

Hello, I am a bit new to the RO2 SDK, I've only worked arround the Source SDK, so this is all a bit new to me. I've made a terrain and applied it light, I am now trying to texture it but I can't find any texture materials to paint the terrain with.. Where can I find them and how to I apply them...
  3. Alperce

Portuguese Magazine "Bgamer" review of RO2 :)

Hi guys. This months edition of Bgamer, a Portuguese gaming magazine, features a review of RO2. :D I uploaded a picture of the article, and translated it, so enjoy. Sorry about the quality of the picture, my scanner sucks. :p "Red Orchestra 2 is one of those FPS that fully compreends the...
  4. Alperce

[Error] Can't pick weapons up?

Hi all. :) Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but sometimes during battles I can't pick up weapons, grenades, etc from the ground. I press control, and nothing happens. This doesn't happen always, but it's very common to happen.
  5. Alperce

Fall Height

Hi all. :) Is it me, or the falling height on RO2 is a bit too short? I mean, I understand that a normal human being can't fall from a high distance without dying, but sometimes, while playing I fall from stairs I'm climbing, at about 3-4 meters from the ground, and die. I would understand if...
  6. Alperce

Lightning needs to be rebuilt

Hi all. :) While playing on Grain Elevator today, I noticed that throughout the whole round there were very thin gray letters on the top left corner of the screen saying "Lightning needs to be rebuilt". Is this somekind of error, bug, or.. what is it? :)
  7. Alperce

[Error] Disconnect after 60 seconds, none of the fixes work

Hello. :) Since yesterday, I've been having the much talked disconnect after 60 seconds bug. I tried the solution indicated on the sticky, every single one of them in fact, yet the problem still occurs. Is there any other way to fix this?
  8. Alperce

[Error] Seeing through walls

Hi all. I was just playing on Pavlov's and Comissar's House, and noticed that sometimes when I go prone inside buildings I can see through the rooms walls (actually allowed me to kill a few enemy players which I had no idea to be there.) Thought I'd point it out, because it can be used as an...
  9. Alperce

[Question] Don't know if this has been pointed out yet, lag on scope

Hi all. Anyway, don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but thought I'd should point it out. When I am using the marksman class, and aim through the scope, my fps lower from the usual 28-36 to about 14-18. Anyone know what can be causing this issue, or if it's a regular preformance...
  10. Alperce

Don't know if this has ever been pointed out, kind of new here :)

But... Aren't the soldiers a little bit too tiny? I was just on Fallen Fighters, and noticed the size of troops next to door's and windows, and damn, they are extremely tiny!
  11. Alperce

[Question] Server loses connection

Hi all. I've just started to play RO, and managed to do so online for about 30 minutes. After, I tried joining another server, but shortly after I joined I noticed I couldn't mantle, and realized that no soldiers were moving, like if I was disconnected. This has been happening on every server I...