• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Alperce

Weapon unlocks

Additional 25 :)
  2. Alperce

Guessing Game; Date & Population Guesses

I have an i5-650, a GTX 260 OC, 6Gb's RAM and Win7 64-bits. I run the game all maxed out at 40-50 constant FPS, which is actually great because my hardware is not really top-notch. RO is a game that needs 40+ FPS to be "playable", by which I mean for you to be able to do wel in it, otherwise...
  3. Alperce

Tripwire,mark this man's words!

It's great to see that developers with his point of view of game developing still exist, and are becoming more influential amongst the gaming industry. And praise TWI for Classic Mode. IMO, gaming has hit the point where games are so easy that people don't feel any challenge at all while...
  4. Alperce

Disable 64 player servers for the good of the community?

I don't think 64 player servers should be disabled, especially now that custom maps are becoming more common. I agree that it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but most people quite like it, and the lag issues they create are now much less than they were before. Also, with RO Classic I have...
  5. Alperce

That voice sounds familiar...

+1, I had the feeling I knew that voice from somewhere! Is there confirmation that it's him? :D
  6. Alperce

Rifles of the World

Agree aswell. The 15-round mag would make SO much more usefull than the AVT. On topic now, I think Classic Mode is the only hope!
  7. Alperce

The K98K reloading is WRONG!

True. Also, this thread is kinda on the wrong section of the forum. Also, this has been discussed several times in the past. :)
  8. Alperce

PC Gamer US Game of the Year awards 2012

Congratulations guys! It's a very much deserved award :D
  9. Alperce

Thanks TWI

That was awesome! :D Also, +1 OP, totally agree.
  10. Alperce

"What we are up to" - Feb 3rd edition

Thank you so much for this, it's all I have to say. :D
  11. Alperce

Reinstalling RO2, will I regret it?

OP, I have a very similar system to yours and I can run the game maxed out with 40-50 constant FPS, depending on lag. Also, do reinstall, RO2 has become one of the best online experiences available gamingwise currently on the market. It's great fun, has a huge long-time appeal, and with the new...
  12. Alperce

Where is the number five?

Did anyone call Mascarita Dorada? Mascarita Dorada - YouTube
  13. Alperce

why is it so hard to find a server with alot of people?

Just keep trying to join, it shouldn't take you more than a minute. Never does for me at least.
  14. Alperce

Question on Levelling up classes

+1, totally agree. The ppsh, in full auto, with the drum-mag is a complete destroyer, it can clear out a room extremely efficiently. On ranged shots the MKB obviously wins but then again, for ranged shots the winner would be the rifle. Also, the ppsh gains the semi-auto fire too, it's not as...
  15. Alperce

Let's play Red Orchestra 2.

Are you joking?
  16. Alperce

ROladder Opening cup Live!

Gratz on the event guys, it has been a blast to watch these matches!
  17. Alperce

falling through the map

This is an actually fairly common bug. Annoying as hell too. :p