• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. PsYcH0_Ch!cKeN

Eyefinity/nVidia Surround - Do You Use It?

I have a few questions for people who use either AMD Eyefinity or nVidia Surround multi-monitor solutions. If you don't use either of those technologies, please disregard this thread. For those who do use it, I'm after some information about your various setups in the interest of potentially...
  2. PsYcH0_Ch!cKeN

[Crash] Crashtastic since last update

Things were going great until the most recent update was pushed out. I downloaded it, let the UE3 Redist pack run (since it insisted) and installed PB. Since doing all that, I can no longer play the game, as it crashes shortly after joining a server. The logs are reporting it as a Rendering...
  3. PsYcH0_Ch!cKeN

[Error] Incorrect icons for capture of neutral point

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always, apparently Summary: On TE-FallenFighters (and presumably all maps that begin with neutral points), capping a neutral point displays the icon of the enemy team, not your own. Description: Basically at the start of FF, both teams rush the neutral points...
  4. PsYcH0_Ch!cKeN

Darkest Hour Forums Fixed

Just a quick announcement to anyone who has been affected by the registration problems over the last few months. I have rectified the problems (I hope) and given the whole forum a fresh coat of paint. In addition, I have deleted all inactive profiles, SO, if you've tried to register in the...
  5. PsYcH0_Ch!cKeN

RO-Tula_Outskirts

Ok, does anyone else other than myself think that the changes made from the last version and the official version, have completely broken the balance? To summarise briefly for those who might not have seen the new version yet; -The valley appears to have been filled in and is far less deep...
  6. PsYcH0_Ch!cKeN

Squinting gone? How could you! :O

Something I've noticed from all the beta vids is that the squinting effect when you look down your sights is gone. Why devs, why? It was a subtle, yet effective addition to immersion, which was just one more thing that seperated RO sights from CoD/BF2 sights. I'll be a very sad panda to see it...