• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Stat Perfdump & You!

more log files more log files hope these help, looking forward to the day I can play this game again. Keep up the good work TW. Also I have one log file that is too large for me to upload at 3.64Mb how could I share this to you guys?
  2. J

[Error] Crash when I respawn

I recently bought a new graphics card (Nvidia GeForce 520GT with 1GB DDR3) and since then i've been having problems playing multiplayer. My graphics are all at medium and my framerate is nice and smooth but every time I die I'm fine throughout the wait to respawn but when that timer hits 0 its...
  3. J

[Error] weapon wont fire on first moose click

Also happened to me quite a lot. I'm on 50Gb fiber optic and usually have a ping between 5-10 on other games and around 40-70 on this so can't be caused by lag.
  4. J

Spawn at MACHINEGUN

I too have had this happen to me twice playing station and once on commissars and wondered the same thing.
  5. J

[Error] Specific Video Options Keep Resetting

I have the same problem with gamma resetting. Being in a conservatory I have problems with sunlight obscuring my view. Therefor I have full brightness on my monitor and high gamma in most games but it refuses to stay where I put it.
  6. J

[Error] Miscouloured Textures

1. On the commander tutorial some of the things in the bunker are random rainbow colors. 2. Also sometimes what i assume should be the bullet decals appear on both enemies and worlds as 1x1ft black squares Other than that great game guys. I have faith in you fixing all issues and making this...
  7. J

Axis campaign - something's wrong

I had a training issue with the anti-tank rifle too. I used all of the ammo on the target tank and was unable to destroy it. After that you don't get resupplied and cant move from outside a small area and had to play the whole thing three times until I managed to destroy it despite hitting all...
  8. J

please help, honor glitch?

My honor won't move from 6, some guys have posted a potential solution of disabling steam cloud. Give that a go if not hang in there and wait for a patch.
  9. J

[Error] Multiplayer stops updating other players

Sounds to me like you're losing connection to the server, check you don't have any anti-virus/firewall software blocking you and add RO2.exe to the allow list if this doesn't work you might just have to close the anti-virus software. Hope this helps!
  10. J

[Solution] honor/ranking/weapon progression

didn't work for me but go in settings>game and scroll to the bottom and untick enable steam cloud. Might work for you, Good Luck!
  11. J

go into settings and there will be a subheading at the bottom that says "Steam". Theres a box that says enable steam cloud. Untick the box. You can also go into your steam settings and click on the "Downloads + Cloud" tab and un-tick enable steam cloud for steam cloud enabled games...
  12. J

Didnt work for me :\ however doesnt mean it wont for anyone else. heres my specs: GFX card : Geforce 9400GT 1Gb edition Processor: AMD Athlon 4200+ x2 at 2.8Ghz RAM : 2Gb Windows 7 ultimate 32bit not too sure about my motherboard its an asus nForce something or other