• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Where the players gone ?

Yea it sucks :( I enjoy OR2 but a lot of people just stoped playing http://steamgraph.burstpixel.net/index.php?action=graph&appid=q35450&jstime=1&from=1315540800000&to=1317873600000
  2. H

Help us out#2 Kill Cam On or Off

We have set Kill Cam to Off given all the feedback, :IS2:
  3. H

Help us out#2 Kill Cam On or Off

I just wanted to get some more community feedback on Kill Cams. On or Off. Again" We are trying to setup the best possible TE server config for the community we can and looking for feedback. IMO" I think one of the good things about kill cam is it helps to stop camping. If you like it on Why...
  4. H

Help us out Map Vote Yes or No ?

Yea I think at this point we will keep it off until it get's fixed. Also guys feel free to help us with a good map rotation.
  5. H

Thanks for all the feedback guys.
  6. H

Can you do better than this guy?

LOL :) That was funny
  7. H

We are trying to setup the best possible server config for the community we can! When we had map vote on the server it stayed packed, however, on the forums a lot of people were complaining and asking server admins to remove map vote. My question to you guys is should map vote be ON or OFF ...
  8. H

Gameplay has turned into a campfest...

This is why we keep kill cams on. It stops camping :)
  9. H

Server Server Stats/Mods ?

*Bump*
  10. H

Respown command?

Anyone?
  11. H

Looking for community support to test a server.

Should be up and running. It's usually packed
  12. H

Respown command?

What is the command to change the respawn timer?
  13. H

Server Server Stats/Mods ?

Anyone know of any Server Stats or Server Mods? for RO2 ?
  14. H

American Realism Territory only server IP addresses

208.100.25.73:7850 HiveGaming.net Chicago Also there is a Red Orchestra 2 US Steam Group that Bestrafung83 and L3gacy made. You many want to join that
  15. H

New US Steam Group

Just joined thanks for the group!
  16. H

Pre-Load is up.

BOOOO... I was on my way to post this :D O well I'm late :IS2: Hey just keep clicking it. That's what I did and it worked :)
  17. H

Thanks for helping me out best :)
  18. H

New US Steam Group

Sweet! I was looking for a US Group to join :)
  19. H

Hey guys, Just wanted to see if I could get some support. I need to test my RHC 32 slot RO2 Server. Any help would be appreciated :) The server is located in Chicago IL. "US" IP: 208.100.25.73.7850 Thanks for helping out