• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Switching to Alternate melee combat

It dawned on me last night while I was pressing number
  2. B

Tank gun and other Optics:

Is it impossible or even very difficult to give the Tank gun optics and even binoculars to a small extent the same treatment that the sniper scope optics received in RO2? I think it would be even more immersive to have the same attention to detail put into the tank gun optics that was put...
  3. B

Tactics [Classic]Ten things every rifleman should know:

1: It is in fact your duty to re-supply the light machine gunners when you happen past them. 2: Unless you are picking enemy soldiers off in a cap-zone, when your team is on offense, you too should be moving to get into the cap-zone. 3: Sometimes it is better that you sustain fire on an...
  4. B

Additional Randomized Fixed Positions: Discuss

In my opinion, the randomly spawned fixed positions of the Heavy Machine Guns to pre-determined emplacements, is perhaps, one of the better features in Red Orchestra 2 map design; which also in my opinion, is highly overlook for the great potential that this feature has in store for map...
  5. B

TE Pavlov

Last night while playing TE Pavlov’s house on Classic mode, my clan mates and I noticed a huge game breaking flaw with this particular map layout! The Flaw: The German Team can align their snipers, machine guns and tanks to fire directly down the road between Russian Spawn and Objective B...
  6. B

Going Forward

With what I believe to be a mostly successful patching of Red Orchestra 2, that included many excellent performance tweaks, bug fixes, game mode enhancements, with the overall excellent job TWI has done with directly responding to this communities feedback; what direction do we see Red Orchestra...
  7. B

Need Fix: Low Stamina not affecting

As the game is now, you can deplete your stamina after a full on sprint, yet, with your stamina depleted, stop, take aim while holding your breath, and kill your target with no trouble at long range. This should not happen. You should not be able to hold your breath with low stamina. You should...
  8. B

[How Do I?] Get MY MG34 Barrel to show heating effect?

MY MG34 doesn't show that it is heating up. The effect dissappeared after beta. I would like to know if anyonw else has this issue?
  9. B

[Solution] OPtional Weapon Unlocks

I and a lot of others have a serious problem with being forced to use weapon unlocks! Weapon unlock variants should be selectable just as you can select differing weapons such as with the pistols. I see that I am allowed to select and use the C96 or the P38. However: For instance, as soon as I...
  10. B

[Tuning] Glitch with Stamina

I have found that you can be completely out of stamina and gasping for breath yet at the same time, stop, hold your breath, and fire a perfectly clean shot while in this state. I believe this is a bug, and is unintended; as I am under the impression that stamina levels affect your soldier